Premium Red Line Microfiber Towel 6 Pack
Use It With
Starter Car Care Kit$64.99
The Chemical Guys Starter Car Care Kit combines all the products professionals always reach for to keep the most precious cars looking and feeling the ... ir very best. The Starter Car Care Kit is the perfect combination of products to get any first-timer starter!
Chemical Guys Red-Line Microfiber Towels are extra soft premium quality towels for every detailing job. Red-Line Microfiber Towels are versatile enough for all interior and exterior applications.
Use This Towel To:
- Reduce the chances of scratching
- Get the perfect lint-free finish
- Provided an ultra soft wipe
- Pick up missed dirt without scratching
Soft And Durable
Red-Line Microfiber Towels are made with a premium 70/30 blend of microfiber for exceptional softness and durability, and a luxurious silk-banded edge to further reduce the chances of scratching sensitive paintwork on a car. Every Red-Line Microfiber Towel features one thin weave side, and one thick weave side to give you the option to either wipe off details sprays or buff off waxes and sealants.
Luxurious Silk Edging
The Red-Line Microfiber Towel uses ultra-soft microfiber and exclusive silk-banded edges to help prevent any swirls or scratches. Detailers and weekend warriors routinely spend countless hours of meticulous work to achieve the perfect finish, only to have it ruined by the final wipe of their cheap bulk-bought towel. The Red-Line Microfiber Towel can help you get the job done without having to worry about ruining all your hard work!
Normal & High Efficiency Machines:
- Separate microfiber towels by type into designated wash & dry loads.
- Machine wash microfiber goods with Chemical Guys Microfiber Wash and HOT water.
- Add 1 ounce for small wash loads; 2 ounces for medium loads; or 3 or more for large wash loads
- Machine dry microfiber goods on LOW heat.
- Do NOT use fabric softeners nor dryer sheets.
Use Microfiber Wash to Clean and Maintain Your Microfiber Towels & Accessories!
Clean Rinse Technology Dissolves The Toughest Of Grime, Oils and Stains
Simply using Microfiber Wash as your detergent maintains the original condition of microfiber by gently cleaning the fabric to preserve its softness.