TORQX Complete Detailing Kit (12 Items)
The TORQX Complete Detailing Kit is perfect for any hardcore detailing enthusiast, or seasoned professional looking for a reliable and versatile machine.
What's In the Kit
The TORQ X is a dual-action polisher that’s easy to use, lightweight, and powerful. Ideal for any beginner, hardcore enthusiast, or professional detailer.
Chemical Guys Polishing Pad Conditioner lubricates buffing and polishing pads to reduce wear and tear, and produce superior polishing results. Dry rubbing builds up excess heat and friction, which reduces the effectiveness of polish abrasives and wears down buffing pads prematurely.
Polishing Pad Cleaner uses the natural cleansing power of citrus to wash and rejuvenate all foam, microfiber, and wool polishing pads, ensuring that pads last their longest and perform their best.
The medium-cutting Orange Pad removes light to moderate defects like swirls, scratches, oxidation, and water spots to restore gloss, depth, and reflection to painted surfaces in 4”, 5.5”, 6.5” and 7.5" sizes.
The White Light Polishing Pad finishes to restore reflection, clarity, and depth after cutting away heavy defects with a cutting pad, comes in 4”, 5.5”, 6.5” and 7.5" sizes, and vented and unvented form.
Blue Glazing Pads have no cut, are perfect for spreading finishing products like glazes over freshly-polished paint finishes, come in 5.5”, 6.5”, and 7.5” sizes, and vented and unvented form.
Black Finishing Pads have no cut, are perfect for spreading final sealant and wax coats in an even layer over freshly-polished paint finishes, come in 5.5”, 6.5”, and 7.5” sizes, and vented and unvented form.
Red Finishing Pads have no cut, are perfect for spreading final sealant and wax coats over sensitive painted finishes, and come in 5.5”, 6.5” and 7.5" sizes.
TORQ R5 3”, 5”, and 6” backing plates utilize Hyper Flex Technology to conform to curves and contours, filling the space more evenly with the pad to achieve optimal results with your dual action polisher.
Monster Extreme Thickness Microfiber Towels are versatile, two-sided detailing towels. With one side for wiping and one for buffing, these microfiber towels can handle large-scale jobs, including all interior and exterior detailing tasks.
What Makes TORQX Complete Detailing Kit Awesome
The TORQX Machine Polisher
The compact design and low-profile buffing head handle make it easy to work the TORQX around tight curves, low-profile body panels, and into areas where larger polishers simply can’t fit. Work under and around door mirrors, roof racks, and spare tires with the TORQX machine. The refined body shape maximizes leverage so any detailer can get the perfect amount of pressure without working and straining their muscles and joints past the breaking point.
A Buffing Pad for Every Step
Now you can choose the perfect pad for compounding steps that remove deep swirls and scratches, refine the finish to restore gloss and shine, and spread the perfect coat of wax for enhanced glow and durable protection against the elements. Which one do you need to choose? It depends on the task at hand.
- Remove swirls and scratches
- Dual-action movement that polishes without any swirls or holograms
- Easy to learn than rotary polisher technique
- Cut away deep defects and scratches
- Easily spread coats of wax, glaze and sealant
- Color may vary on the included towels
How To Use TORQX Complete Detailing Kit
- Shake well and apply 4-5 drops of V36 to Orange Pad.
- Prime pad with Pad Conditioner.
- Dab product out evenly across 2' x 2' section.
- Turn on machine on surface to speed setting 1 to spread product.
- Increase speed to 5-6 and using moderate pressure.
- Work area in 2-3 passes until product becomes clear.
- Examine results. If you are satisfied with results, proceed to step 10.
- If you are not satisfied with results, try using V34 with the Orange Pad; if you are satisfied, proceed to step 10.
- If an even more aggressive approach is needed, switch to the Yellow Cutting Pad.
- Refine finish with white pad and V38 Final Polish.
- Work until optical clarity is achieved.
- Remove residue with clean microfiber towel.
|Like New, Good, Okay, Poor