TORQX Random Orbital Polisher Kit
The TORQX Kit features everything you need to polish paint, remove swirls and scratches, clean and restore clarity to headlights, and more.
What's In the Kit
The TORQ X is a dual-action polisher that’s easy to use, lightweight, and powerful. Ideal for any beginner, hardcore enthusiast, or professional detailer.
V32 Optical Grade Extreme Compound is our most abrasive compound and the first in the V-series. It eliminates deep scratches, heavy paint defects, and imperfections from super-hard paint finishes - setting up your vehicle for superior final polishing results.
V36 is the least aggressive cutting polish in the V-series - a great all-around polish that eliminates light to moderate imperfections from all paint types, then finishes like a fine polish.
V38 is the Final Polish option in the V-Series. It’s an ultra-refined finishing polish that restores paint to lustrous perfection after heavier compounding and polishing steps. V38 brings out the deepest shine, clarity, and depth.
The medium-cutting Orange Pad removes light to moderate defects like swirls, scratches, oxidation, and water spots to restore gloss, depth, and reflection to painted surfaces in 4”, 5.5”, 6.5” and 7.5" sizes.
The White Light Polishing Pad finishes to restore reflection, clarity, and depth after cutting away heavy defects with a cutting pad, comes in 4”, 5.5”, 6.5” and 7.5" sizes, and vented and unvented form.
Black Finishing Pads have no cut, are perfect for spreading final sealant and wax coats in an even layer over freshly-polished paint finishes, come in 5.5”, 6.5”, and 7.5” sizes, and vented and unvented form.
What Makes TORQX Random Orbital Polisher Kit Awesome
Designed For The Professional, Perfect For The Enthusiast
The TORQX is the dual action polisher of choice for any beginner, hardcore enthusiast, or professional detailer looking for one simple, lightweight, and powerful machine that can do it all. With the TORQX, anyone can polish paint, remove swirls and scratches, spread wax and sealant, scrub carpet, clean and restore clarity to headlights, and more. The powerful 680 watt motor, 8mm dual action orbital throw, and compact design deliver powerful and consistent polishing, paint correction, and cleaning results with minimal fatigue and wear on the user.
Compact And Versatile Detailing Machine
The TORQX features simple and intuitive controls, rugged components, and durable build materials to last for years of dependable detailing use. Easily polish single stage and clear coat paint finishes, polished metals, glass, and clear optical plastics with the TORQX. The tight form factor and precision balance of the TORQX fits comfortably in the hand and is perfect for any detailing situation.
Everything You Need In One Kit
The TORQX kit ships with the entire range of the V Line series of compounds and polishes and three Hex Logic Pads. With the V-Line, professional and enthusiast detailers have access to heavy compounds for removing deep defects like scratches and swirl marks, and lighter polishes to restore pure reflection and glossy depth for unbelievably-shiny paint. The TORQX Kit comes with the most popular Hex-Logic Quantum pads used for full polishing detail jobs. Choose between the fan-favorite cutting, polishing, and finishing pads for the best result on any paint finish.
- Polish and remove swirls, scratches, and defects from all painted vehicles
- Apply waxes, sealants, and glazes in minutes
- Make speed adjustments on the fly
- Tackle any detailing task
- Easily switch between 3, 5, and 6" pads
How To Use TORQX Random Orbital Polisher Kit
- Shake well and apply 4-5 drops of V36 to Orange Pad.
- Prime pad with Pad Conditioner.
- Dab product out evenly across 2' x 2' section.
- Turn on machine on surface to speed setting 1 to spread product.
- Increase speed to 5-6 and using moderate pressure.
- Work area in 2-3 passes until product becomes clear.
- Examine results. If you are satisfied with results, proceed to step 10.
- If you are not satisfied with results, try using V34 with the Orange Pad; if you are satisfied, proceed to step 10.
- If an even more aggressive approach is needed, switch to the Yellow Cutting Pad.
- Refine finish with white pad and V38 Final Polish.
- Work until optical clarity is achieved.
- Remove residue with clean microfiber towel.
|Like New, Good, Okay, Poor