TORQ TORQ R Precision Power Rotary Polisher Kit (9 Items)
The TORQ R Kit features everything you need to polish paint, remove swirls and scratches, clean and restore clarity to headlights, and more.
What's In the Kit
The TORQ R is a rotary polisher that marries the form and function of modern industrial design with the beauty and brawn of the latest bleeding edge polishing technology the industry has ever seen.
The medium-cutting Orange Pad removes light to moderate defects like swirls, scratches, oxidation, and water spots to restore gloss, depth, and reflection to painted surfaces in 4”, 5.5”, 6.5” and 7.5" sizes.
The White Light Polishing Pad finishes to restore reflection, clarity, and depth after cutting away heavy defects with a cutting pad, comes in 4”, 5.5”, 6.5” and 7.5" sizes, and vented and unvented form.
Black Finishing Pads have no cut, are perfect for spreading final sealant and wax coats in an even layer over freshly-polished paint finishes, come in 5.5”, 6.5”, and 7.5” sizes, and vented and unvented form.
V32 Optical Grade Extreme Compound is our most abrasive compound and the first in the V-series. It eliminates deep scratches, heavy paint defects, and imperfections from super-hard paint finishes - setting up your vehicle for superior final polishing results.
V36 is the least aggressive cutting polish in the V-series - a great all-around polish that eliminates light to moderate imperfections from all paint types, then finishes like a fine polish.
V38 is the Final Polish option in the V-Series. It’s an ultra-refined finishing polish that restores paint to lustrous perfection after heavier compounding and polishing steps. V38 brings out the deepest shine, clarity, and depth.
TORQ R5 backing plates conform to the curves and contours on your vehicle’s surface, filling the space more evenly to achieve peak results with your rotary polisher. Available in three sizes for different needs: 3”, 5”, and 6”.
What Makes TORQ R Polisher Kit Awesome
A Rotary Polisher For The 21st Century
The TORQ R represents the very best in balanced internal industrial design, user-centered ergonomics, electrical engineering, and component miniaturization. The TORQ R is built to be light, agile, and fast - perfect for those detailers who spend hours behind a buffer, while using a new Integrated Cooling System to channel air through the machine to cool all internal components.
Accurate RPM Display and Controls
The TORQ R was designed and engineered to exceed usability by minimizing user fatigue with an ergonomic design and lightweight body. A Digital User Interface actively controls the output of the 900W motor at every speed setting, delivering seven distinct speeds with enhanced cutting power. The digital variable speed control lets you know exactly the RPM of the tool at all times for greater control.
Everything You Need In One Kit
The TORQ R kit ships with the entire range of the V Line series of compounds and polishes and three Hex Logic Pads. With the V-Line, professional and enthusiast detailers have access to heavy compounds for removing deep defects like scratches and swirl marks, and lighter polishes to restore pure reflection and glossy depth for unbelievably-shiny paint. The TORQ R Kit comes with the most popular Hex-Logic Quantum pads used for full polishing detail jobs. Choose between the fan-favorite cutting, polishing, and finishing pads for the best result on any paint finish.
- Rapidly correct all types of paint
- Switch backing plates with unprecedented ease
- Take the guesswork out of polishing
- Reduce user fatigue while polishing
- Polish with precise control
How To Use TORQ R Polisher Kit
- Shake well and apply 4-5 drops of V36 to Orange Pad.
- Prime pad with Pad Conditioner.
- Dab product out evenly across 2' x 2' section.
- Turn on the machine while slowing easing it onto the surface while set to speed setting 1
- Increase speed to 3-4 and using light pressure.
- Work area in 2-3 passes until product becomes clear.
- Examine results. If you are satisfied with results, proceed to step 10.
- If you are not satisfied with results, try using V34 with the Orange Pad; if you are satisfied, proceed to step 10.
- If an even more aggressive approach is needed, switch to the Yellow Cutting Pad.
- Refine finish with white pad and V38 Final Polish.
- Work until optical clarity is achieved.
- Remove residue with clean microfiber towel.
|Like New, Good, Okay, Poor