V36 & V38 Ultimate Final Polish Kit For Light Swirls & Scratches
Old school rubbing compounds, rotary polishers, and wool pads just don’t work for modern paint finishes, so Chemical Guys came up with V36 and V38 polishes. These new water-based paints with clear coats are friendly to the atmosphere, but show every swirl and scratch.
What's In the Kit
V36 is the least aggressive cutting polish in the V-series - a great all-around polish that eliminates light to moderate imperfections from all paint types, then finishes like a fine polish.
V38 is the Final Polish option in the V-Series. It’s an ultra-refined finishing polish that restores paint to lustrous perfection after heavier compounding and polishing steps. V38 brings out the deepest shine, clarity, and depth.
What Makes V36 & V38 Ultimate Final Polish Kit For Light Swirls & Scratches Awesome
V36 Cutting Polish
V36 Optical Grade Cutting Polish is the first optical grade cutting polish to use precision diminishing abrasives to eliminate light to moderate paint defects and imperfections. V36 is blended with optical-grade micro abrasives that remove paint imperfections and defects, then finish with the clarity and precision that perfectionists demand. V36 cuts hard to remove moderate swirls, scratches, oxidation, and restore luster and gloss to sun-faded paint. V36 contains no fillers or oils, so the results you see are the results you get.
V38 Final Polish
When only perfection will do at the end of a polishing detail, detailers reach for Chemical Guys V38 Optical Grade Final Polish to refine depth, luster, and gloss. V38 refines compound and polishing marks from prior steps, and enhances reflection, shine, and gloss on any paint finish. V38 works on conventional clear coat, ceramic clear coat, and single stage paint finishes.
Versatile Use All Around Your Car
Use the full V-Line Kit to restore paintwork, clear optical plastics on headlights and tail lights, wheel finishes, carbon fiber, and any other exterior car part that is shiny or clear. The refined micro-abrasives of the V-Line come in coarse compounding grits, and refined polishing grits that can remove wet-sanding marks with just a dual-action polisher.
- Remove heavy scratches and swirl marks
- Refine compounding marks and restore gloss and shine
- Optical grade micro abrasive technology
- Formulated without fillers; the results you see are the results you get
How To Use V36 & V38 Ultimate Final Polish Kit For Light Swirls & Scratches
- Shake well and apply 4-5 drops to desired pad.
- Prime pad with Pad Conditioner. Dab product out evenly across 2' x 2' section.
- Turn on machine on paint to speed setting 1 to spread product.
- Increase speed to 5-6 and using moderate pressure, work area in 2-3 passes until product becomes clear.
- Follow with light pressure to finish.
- Remove residue with a clean microfiber towel.
- Please Note: Always try a test spot before use.
|Creme / Paste
|Like New, Good
Chemical & Ingredient Information
Chemical disclosures and material safety data sheet.