TORQ 10FX Random Orbital Polisher Kit (10 items)
The TORQ10FX Random Orbital Polisher Kit comes with everything needed for a full paint correction detail. The TORQ 10FX Kit comes with the TORQ 10FX dual action polisher. three Hex Logic buffing pads and the V-Line 4oz sampler compounds.
What's In the Kit
The TORQ 10FX is a dual-action polisher that combines the power and precision demanded by professionals with the comfort and intuitive controls cherished by DIY enthusiasts.
V32 Optical Grade Extreme Compound is our most abrasive compound and the first in the V-series. It eliminates deep scratches, heavy paint defects, and imperfections from super-hard paint finishes - setting up your vehicle for superior final polishing results.
V36 is the least aggressive cutting polish in the V-series - a great all-around polish that eliminates light to moderate imperfections from all paint types, then finishes like a fine polish.
V38 is the Final Polish option in the V-Series. It’s an ultra-refined finishing polish that restores paint to lustrous perfection after heavier compounding and polishing steps. V38 brings out the deepest shine, clarity, and depth.
The medium-cutting Orange Pad removes light to moderate defects like swirls, scratches, oxidation, and water spots to restore gloss, depth, and reflection to painted surfaces in 4”, 5.5”, 6.5” and 7.5" sizes.
The White Light Polishing Pad finishes to restore reflection, clarity, and depth after cutting away heavy defects with a cutting pad, comes in 4”, 5.5”, 6.5” and 7.5" sizes, and vented and unvented form.
Black Finishing Pads have no cut, are perfect for spreading final sealant and wax coats in an even layer over freshly-polished paint finishes, come in 5.5”, 6.5”, and 7.5” sizes, and vented and unvented form.
TORQ R5 3”, 5”, and 6” backing plates utilize Hyper Flex Technology to conform to curves and contours, filling the space more evenly with the pad to achieve optimal results with your dual action polisher.
What Makes TORQ 10FX Random Orbital Polisher Kit Awesome
Unmatched User Experience For All
The TORQ10FX gives the perfect speed, control, and accuracy to perform at the highest level on any job. Use lower speeds to spread wax or sealant with an even coat, or higher speed settings to remove defects like swirls and scratches. Onboard digital speed adjustment buttons and a digital display provide accurate and precise control over all six speeds of the machine’s powerful 700W motor.
Harmonious Balancing For Ultimate Control
No other machine combines the power, refinement, and intuitive ease-of-use like the TORQ10FX. Superior build materials, smooth power engagement startup, internal component layout, and fluid operation ensure the TORQ10FX lasts for years of reliable and pleasurable detailing use. The smooth power band inspires comfort and control in the hands of any detailing professional or enthusiast.
Built In Safety Features
Updated grips at the front and rear, compact design, and properly-balanced weight distribution make the machine easier to maneuver and control than ever. The TORQ10FX is designed with built-in safety features that prevent the user from damaging or burning paintwork. The mechanical safety features stop the machine from spinning on sensitive areas like edges and dramatic contours.
- Restore a mirror shine to any paint
- Work with the machine, not against it
- Finish any detailing task in less time
- Easily switch between 3, 4, 5, and 6" pads
- Work smarter, not harder
How To Use TORQ 10FX Random Orbital Polisher Kit
- Shake well and apply 4-5 drops of V36 to Orange Pad.
- Prime pad with Pad Conditioner.
- Dab product out evenly across 2' x 2' section.
- Turn on machine on surface to speed setting 1 to spread product.
- Increase speed to 5-6 and using moderate pressure.
- Work area in 2-3 passes until product becomes clear.
- Examine results. If you are satisfied with results, proceed to step 10.
- If you are not satisfied with results, try using V34 with the Orange Pad; if you are satisfied, proceed to step 10.
- If an even more aggressive approach is needed, switch to the Yellow Cutting Pad.
- Refine finish with white pad and V38 Final Polish.
- Work until optical clarity is achieved.
- Remove residue with clean microfiber towel.
|Like New, Good, Okay, Poor