V32 Optical Grade Extreme Compound
V32 Optical Grade Extreme Compound is our most abrasive compound and the first in the V-series. It eliminates deep scratches, heavy paint defects, and imperfections from super-hard paint finishes - setting up your vehicle for superior final polishing results.
Available in These Kits
What Makes V32 Compound Awesome
V32 is an aggressive polishing compound that cuts away moderate to deep imperfections & scratches. With the heaviest cutting power in our V-series, it works to refine the finish of your paintwork to a level that’s perfect for next-step polishing with a lighter polish like V36 or V38.
How? Optical-grade micro-abrasives work fast with true-cut accuracy, restoring both old and freshly painted panels. And there are no fillers, so the results you see are truly the results you get!
Pair V32 with a rotary polisher for an aggressive cutting combination to take down heavy defects quickly, or use V32 with a dual action polisher for fast cutting action that is safe for any paint type and finish.
- Among our compounds, V32 is the most aggressive & abrasive. This is step 1 of the 4-step V-series.
- Eliminates heavy paint defects, imperfections, oxidation, and 1200-1500 grit sanding marks from super-hard paint finishes
- Cuts hard and fast to tackle the deepest scratches and swirls
- Establishes a base for further paint refinement; use before V34 compound
- Works with dual action polisher or rotary polisher
- Restores your headlights for safe night driving
- Use on wheels for lustrous shine
See how V32 Optical Grade Extreme Compound compares to other options...
|V32 Optical Grade Extreme Compound
|VSS One-Step Scratch & Swirl Remover Compound Polish
|C4 Clear Cut Correction Compound (16oz)
|V34 Optical Grade Hybrid Compound
|Light / Moderate
|Separate Polishing Step Needed
How to Use V32 Compound
Use a dual-action polisher or rotary polisher. With a dual-action polisher, you’ll use 4-5 drops and moderate pressure until the product becomes clear. With a rotary polisher, you’ll use 4-5 drops and just the weight of the machine until the product becomes clear. Remove residue with a clean microfiber towel.
|Creme / Paste
|Clear Coat, Gloss, Painted
|Cutting Pad Required
Chemical & Ingredient Information
Chemical disclosures and material safety data sheet.