TORQ22D Random Orbital Polisher
The TORQ22D is a state-of-the-art dual action polisher that combines maximum comfort with superior performance thanks to an extra-large 21mm throw, unmatched smoothness, and user-centric ergonomics.
What Makes TORQ22D Random Orbital Polisher Awesome
Tailored For High Performance Detailing
The 22D features a large 21mm long throw to quickly eliminate swirls, scratches, and defects faster and easier than traditional polishers. The random orbital mechanism mimics the motion of the human hand to safely achieve perfect results with amazing precision, while built-in safety features prevent the user from damaging paint by stopping the machine on sensitive areas like sharp curves.
User Centric Design
The heart of the 22D is a powerful 900W motor tough enough to handle any job. Precise electric controls deliver smooth power and maximum power thrust at every speed setting. The 22D features digital controls and display within thumb’s reach of the ergonomic handle for unmatched usability and effortless adjustments on the fly without ever taking your hands off the machine or eyes off the paint.
Comfortable And Ergonomic Design
A functional streamlined dome grip, compact design, and properly-balanced weight distribution make the TORQ22D easy to maneuver and effortless to hold. The lightweight machine is engineered to feel perfect in the hands of any detailer, while vibration reduction technology maximizes use comfort during extended polishes. The case internals absorb unwanted vibrations, reducing fatigue when detailing.
- Quickly tackle large scale detailing tasks
- Easily change between 5 and 6" backing plates
- Tackle any detailing task
- Easily remove swirls, scratches, and defects
- Reach ideal power at high and low speeds
How To Use TORQ22D Random Orbital Polisher
- Shake well and apply 4-5 drops of V36 to Orange Pad.
- Prime pad with Pad Conditioner.
- Dab product out evenly across 2' x 2' section.
- Turn on machine on surface to speed setting 1 to spread product.
- Increase speed to 5-6 and using moderate pressure.
- Work area in 2-3 passes until product becomes clear.
- Examine results. If you are satisfied with results, proceed to step 10.
- If you are not satisfied with results, try using V34 with the Orange Pad; if you are satisfied, proceed to step 10.
- If an even more aggressive approach is needed, switch to the Yellow Cutting Pad.
- Refine finish with white pad and V38 Final Polish.
- Work until optical clarity is achieved.
- Remove residue with clean microfiber towel.