Signature Series Orange Degreaser
Signature Series Orange Degreaser is a concentrated powerhouse, ready to tackle the filth on your engine, undercarriage, tools, and tires. With its versatile dilution options, this is the go-to cleaning solution for the worst of messes.
Available in These Kits
- Among our degreasers, the Signature Series Orange Degreaser is a heavy duty cleaner for engines, tools & tires.
- Professional-strength citrus degreaser for heavy-duty cleaning
- Concentrated formula allows customizable dilution for various cleaning tasks
- Easily cleans motor oil, coolant, hydraulic fluid, or diesel fuel from engines and other surfaces
- Remove caked-on mud, grease, and road grime from wheels, suspension components, and undercarriage parts
What makes Signature Series Orange Degreaser awesome
Deep clean the worst greasy mess
Unleash the power of our heavy-duty citrus degreaser, the ultimate solution for tackling the toughest dirt, grime, and grease. This professional-strength formula is designed for deep-cleaning engines, undercarriages, tools, and tires. Powered by potent citrus extracts and hyper surfactants, it effortlessly cuts through oil and grease.
Dilute to desired strength
Its concentrated nature offers flexibility, allowing you to tailor the solution to meet the demands of any cleaning task. You can transition from intense cleaning on wheels and undercarriages to lighter duty messes in the garage or shop. Get an unparalleled cleaning experience tailored to your needs.
See how Signature Series Orange Degreaser compares to other options...
How to use Signature Series Orange Degreaser
Dilute product to desired strength: at a minimum 6 parts water to 1 part degreaser for extreme cleaning, 10-15 parts water to 1 part degreaser for medium cleaning, or 25-40 parts water to 1 part degreaser for lighter messes..
Spray on tough stubborn spots and allow it to soak for a minute or two. Scrub surface with brush if needed and then rinse thoroughly with a clean stream of water.
Note: Always spray on a small test area first before applying to larger areas
|Vinyl, Plastic, Rubber, Stainless Steel, Metal, Aluminum
Chemical & Ingredient Information
Chemical disclosures and material safety data sheet.