Wheel and Rim Flagged Tip Brush
- This Item is Unavailable
The Flagged Tip Wheel Brushes are made with super soft synthetic bristles for gentle cleaning of wheels, rims, suspensions, fender liners, undercarriage parts, and more!
Use This Brush To:
- Scrub inside intricate wheel designs & patterns
- Protect nearby paintwork from accidental scratches
- Made with soft synthetic bristles
- Perfect for cleaning wheels, tires, undercarriages, suspension parts, and more
- Abrasion-resistant body for years of comfortable use
Gray Wheel Brush, Short Handle
Easily scrub away brake dust, dirt, road grime, oil, and grease with the Flagged Tip Gray Wheel Brush. The handle is contoured to the human hand for comfortable ergonomics, powerful cleaning, and low fatigue with extended scrubbing. Clean chrome, polished, painted, powder coated, and wrapped wheels for a scratch-free shine. The Grey Brush is also perfect for spreading dressings and tire shine!
Gentle Green Wheel Brush, Short Handle
The super soft synthetic bristles of the Green Wheel Brush are split for an extra-gentle touch on sensitive wheels and rims to easily remove dirt, debris, and brake dust. The soft and durable flagged-tip bristles easily scrub filth from wheel faces, cracks, and crevices without scratching or marring the surfaces. The brush handle and bristles are chemical resistant and stand up to years of use.
Gentle Green Wheel Brush, Long Handle
This brush features an extra-long handle with an angled head that slips in between the tire and wheel well for fast and easy cleaning of rubber, plastic, and carpeted fender liners. The durable plastic handle is scratch and abrasion resistant and won’t damage wheel finishes on accidental contact. Soft flagged-tipped bristles gently scrub and lift dirt and grime for a scratch-free shine.
- Rinse wheels with sharp stream of water to remove loose dirt and soften tough grime.
- Spray wheel cleaner on wheels, tires, brakes, and suspension components.
- Let sit to break down filth and grime for several minutes.
- Use brush to gently agitate dirt and grime.
- Rinse away filth, cleaner residue, and soap with sharp stream of water and dry with a clean microfiber towel.
- Please Note: Always try a test spot before use.