Gerbil Wheel and Rim Brush
The Gerbil Brush is a soft, thick haired 100% sheepskin brush for cleaning the face and spokes of OEM and custom wheels painted, chrome, powder coated, and polished wheels.
Available in These Kits
What Makes Gerbil Wheel and Rim Brush Awesome
Small Cone Shaped Head Goes Everywhere
Wheels are notoriously difficult to clean due to their intricate designs, cramped spaces, and heavy contamination. The Gerbil Brush features a short and fat profile, which is perfect for scrubbing spokes and rims in one pass. Easily push the plush brush into tight spaces, through spokes, and along the face and lip of wheels and rims to get the cleanest wheels possible.
Soft Natural Brush for the Gentlest Touch
The Gerbil Brush is perfect for cleaning sensitive wheels, exhaust tips, and engine bays. The soft natural sheepskin gently scrubs, lifts, and traps dirt, grime, and brake dust from painted, chrome, powder coated, and polished wheels for a scratch-free shine. The 100% sheepskin brush holds over 8 ounces of soapy water or degreaser to deliver powerful scrubbing action right where it’s needed most.
- Gently cleanse all wheels
- Reach into compact hard-to-reach areas
- Scrub wheels without harming sensitive finishes
- Stick deep inside crevices
- Suspend dirt off wheel for scratchless finish
How To Use Gerbil Wheel and Rim Brush
- Rinse away loose contamination and spray the face and barrel down with your favorite Chemical Guys wheel cleaner.
- Use the soft brush to easily scrub filth from deep inside wheel barrels, around cracks, and through crevices.
- Insert between spokes to clean all areas of your wheels.
- Once contamination is suspended in the cleaner, simply rinse it away with water.
|Stainless Steel, Metal, Aluminum
|Anodized, Chrome, Clear Coat, Glossy, Matte, Painted, Powder Coat