Wet Mirror Finish is the unique gloss-magnifying glaze that takes any vehicle’s shine to the next level while reducing static charge on the vehicle surface to minimize dirt and dust adhesion.
Use This Glaze To:
- Reduce friction and static charge
- Level out an uneven paint surface
- Deepen the depth of dark colors
- Warm the glow on light colors
- Repel fresh dust from sticking
Adds Shine At The Nanotech Scale
The synthetic formula bonds to the surface at a nano-tech level for a brilliant shine with a slick finish. The penetrating formula goes deep into light swirls and scratches, creating an even surface that better reflects light for an extra-wet shine. Wet Mirror Finish cleanses paintwork, fills minor swirls and scratches, and bonds to the surface to enhance the color and add extra lustrous shine.
Reduces Static Charge On Surface
There’s nothing more frustrating than fresh dust settling on your car after a full detail. Wet Mirror Finish contains special static reducing agents that help prevent dirt and dust from sticking to the paint over time, keeping the car cleaner for longer. Gloss enhancers and UV blockers deliver a bright crisp shine with deep reflection that protects the paint from sun damage and fading!
- Squeeze 3 - 5 dots of glaze onto a foam or microfiber applicator pad.
- Apply to the entire vehicle in a thin, even coat.
- Allow glaze to bond with surfaces for 15 minutes.
- Buff off with a premium microfiber towel.
- Once removed, allow 30 minutes of cure time before adding a second coat if desired.
|Ingredient INCI Name||Ingredient CAS Number||Ingredient Category||Ingredient Function|
|Dimethyl Siloxane||63148-62-9||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Gloss|
|Carnauba||8015-86-9||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Gloss/Lubrication/Protection|
|Natural Diatomaceous Earth||61790-53-2||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Polishing Agent|
|Aluminum Oxide||1344-28-1||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Polishing Agent|
|Isaokanes||68551-19-9||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Diluent|
- Chemicals of Concern:
- Chemicals on CA SB 258 designated list: None
- Fragrance allergen included on Annex III of the EU Cosmetics Regulation No. 1223/2009 as required to be labeled by the EU Detergents Regulation No. 647/2004.: None
- View Material Safety Data Sheet
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for this product can be downloaded from our website. Please note that OSHA's Hazard Communication Standard has different disclosure requirements than California's "Cleaning Products Right to Know Act of 2017." Therefore, information listed in Section 3 of the SDS may not exactly match the information in this disclosure.
- UPC: 811339027657
- Applicable Materials: Painted Surfaces
- Applicable Locations: Exterior
- Car Finishes: Gloss
- Product Form: Cream
- Application Type: Protect & Shine
- Weight: 1.3 lbs
- Size: 16oz