Premium Grade Microfiber Applicators 2-Pack
The Premium Grade Microfiber Applicator is the ideal choice to apply the perfect amount of your favorite Chemical Guys waxes, sealants, glazes, dressings, and more without scratching the surface.
Available in These Kits
What Makes Microfiber Applicators Awesome
The Safest Applicator for Serious Detailers
Microfiber Applicators are made with premium 70/30 blended microfiber and inside stitched two times to ensure that the edges never touch your paint and reduce the risk of scratching. Premium 100% machine washable microfiber fabric is wrapped around a plush, durafoam pad that delivers just the right amount of pressure to easily mold itself to the surface delivering the perfect amount of product.
Premium Grade Scratchless Microfiber
Microfiber is a miraculous blend of Polyester and Polyamide, and the ratio of the two determines the softness of the fabric. Low grade microfiber goods are made with 80/20 micorfiber, and can scratch paint. Chemical Guys Premium Grade Microfiber Applicators are made with 70/30 blended microfiber for an extra soft feel that drastically reduces the risk of scratching sensitive automotive surfaces. Chemical Guys Premium Grade Applicators are the safest and most versatile applicators for serious collectors, detailers, and enthusiasts!
- Save product and reduce waste with perfect results
- Drastically reduce risk of scratching surfaces
- Effortless spread sealant or wax
- Apply the perfect amount of dressing in a flash
- Spread an even, thin coat of product
How To Use Microfiber Applicators
- Clean the surface to be coated, protected, or dressed.
- Use an all purpose cleaner, car wash soap, or specialty cleaner to remove any embedded debris, dirt, grease, or grime.
- Apply 3 - 6 dots of any Chemical Guys cream or gel product onto the applicator pad.
- Gently spread the chosen product over the workpiece in straight lines.
- Work to ensure a thin, even coat over the entire surface. Store in a clean, dry place between uses.
|Fabric, Leather, Faux Leather, Vinyl, Glass, Paintwork, Plastic, Rubber, Stainless Steel, Metal, Aluminum