V36 Optical Grade Cutting Polish
V36 is the least aggressive cutting polish in the V-series - a great all-around polish that eliminates light to moderate imperfections from all paint types, then finishes like a fine polish.
Available in These Kits
- Among our compounds & polishes, V36 is the least abrasive. This is step 3 of the 4-step V-series.
- Removes light paint defects, swirls, scratches, oxidation, and 2000-2500 grit sanding marks
- Use as a one-step polish to restore luster to paint finish
- Optical grade diminishing abrasives restore both old paint finishes and freshly painted panels.
- Restores your headlights for safe night driving
What Makes V36 Polish Great
Advanced Abrasives For Modern Paint Technology
V36 contains no fillers or oils, so the results you see are the results you get. The water-based formula is blended with advanced lubricants for extended work time and a minimal dusting profile.
V36 is also the preferred finishing polish for repairing optical plastic on headlights or taillights that are faded or hazy. Use it after wet-sanding or compounding for clearer night vision.
See how V36 Optical Grade Cutting Polish compares to other options...
|V36 Optical Grade Cutting Polish
|P4 Precision Paint Perfection Polish (16oz)
|V38 Optical Grade Final Polish
|V4 All-in-One Polish & Sealant
|Light / Moderate
How to Use V36 Polish
Use a dual-action polisher or rotary polisher. With a dual-action polisher, you’ll use 4-5 drops and moderate pressure until the product becomes clear. With a rotary polisher, you’ll use 4-5 drops and just the weight of the machine until the product becomes clear. Remove residue with a clean microfiber towel. Watch our demo video for a step-by-step demonstration.
|Creme / Paste
|Cutting Pad Required
Chemical & Ingredient Information
Chemical disclosures and material safety data sheet.