Leather Serum Protectant
Leather Serum is a unique protectant that restores a soft supple feel to leather and protects against fading from harsh UV rays and light stains from normal use.
Available in These Kits
What Makes Leather Serum Protectant Awesome
The Third Step In Leather Care
Preventing damage in the first place is the best way to keep leather looking its best. Leather Serum coats, conditions, and protects leather to help keep it looking, feeling, and smelling brand new. The durable coating penetrates deep into the pores of natural and synthetic leather surfaces, sealing and protecting the hide against staining from normal exposure to body oils, sweat, and liquids.
Durable Leather Coating Technology
By moisturizing the hide and blocking harmful UV rays, Leather Serum helps prevent cracking, fading, and discoloration that makes older leather look terrible. Leather Serum is a protective coating that shields leather from withering in the harshest elements. It finishes with a natural sheen without any extra glossy shine, and protects and enhances leather for up to 16 months.
- Help resist cracking and fading
- Restore a stock new matte leather sheen
- Penetrate the pores and nourish and protect from the inside out
- Seal your brand new leather shoes
- Insure your expensive furniture against kids
How To Use Leather Serum Protectant
- Start by cleaning dirt, grease, and body oils from leather surfaces with Leather Cleaner.
- After leather is clean, spread 1 - 3 lines of product on a premium microfiber applicator pad.
- Spread cream evenly over the workpiece, then massage deep into the hide like rubbing lotion into the skin.
- Buff off any excess product.
|Creme / Paste
|Leather, Faux Leather, Vinyl
Chemical & Ingredient Information
Chemical disclosures and material safety data sheet.