HydroGlide Ceramic Waterless Wash
HydroGlide is the ultimate waterless car wash that cleans, shines, and adds ceramic hydrophobic water-beading protection—all in one step without using water.
Available in These Kits
- Among our soaps, HydroGlide is a waterless wash that adds hydrophobic ceramic protection & shine
- Cleans, shines, protects, and adds hydrophobic properties
- Easy to use: Clean your car without a bucket, hose, or water
- Helps extend the life of existing ceramic coating
- Can also be used as a detailer or for spot cleanings
- Hybrid formula combines the convenience of a waterless wash with the protection of nano SiO2
- Great for use on coated and non-coated cars
- Quickly removes dirt, grime, bird droppings, dust, and more
- Creates a mirror-shine, glass-like finish
What makes HydroGlide awesome
Versatile Use and Easy Application
Achieve a showroom-worthy shine without the hassle of traditional washing. The versatile waterless wash formula can be used on paintwork, glass, chrome, plastic, and more. HydroGlide’s advanced formula is a waterless wash, but can also be used as a detailer for your entire vehicle or spot cleanings.
Add Depth and Enhance Clarity
HydroGlide’s ceramic-infused SiO2 formula cleans grime while reducing imperfections by adding depth and clarity to your paint. The hydrophobic properties help repel water, dirt, and other contaminants, so your car stays cleaner for longer. It’s the perfect solution for car enthusiasts who want a fast, effective way to clean, protect, and shine their vehicle's paintwork without compromising on results.
See how HydroGlide Ceramic Waterless Wash compares to other options...
|HydroGlide Ceramic Waterless Wash
|HydroSuds Ceramic Car Wash Soap
|Swift Wipe Waterless Car Wash
|EcoSmart-RU Waterless Car Wash
Adds Hydrophobic Properties
Hydrophobic properties in car wash soaps refer to the ability of the soap to repel water, leading to quicker and more effective drying of the vehicle's surface.
|Recommended Wash Method
|Spray & Wipe
|Bucket WashFoam Blaster or Cannon
|Pump SprayerSpray & Wipe
|Pump SprayerSpray & Wipe
How to use HydroGlide
Always use on a cool surface out of direct sunlight for best results.
Start by spraying directly onto a 2’ x 2’ surface. Give the advanced cleaning agents a moment to lift and encapsulate the dirt off of the surface before using a clean microfiber towel to wipe it away. Once the surface is clean, give the product another 10-15 seconds after your initial wipe to level imperfections. Finish by using a clean microfiber towel to buff to a brilliant finish. Repeat as needed.
|Paintwork, Glass, Plastic, Rubber, Stainless Steel, Metal, Aluminum
|Like New, Good