Black Hex-Logic Quantum Finishing Pad
Black Finishing Pads have no cut, are perfect for spreading final sealant and wax coats in an even layer over freshly-polished paint finishes, come in 5.5”, 6.5”, and 7.5” sizes, and vented and unvented form.
Available in These Kits
What Makes Black Hex-Logic Quantum Finishing Pad Awesome
Extra Light Duty Finishing Pad
Finishing pads have no cut and only spread the perfect coat of sealant or wax for protection against the elements and added shine. The soft spreading action of Black Pads is perfect for applying the perfect coat of sealant or wax with minimal product waste and maximum results. When used correctly, finishing pads can use one bottle to seal or wax dozens of vehicles by machine.
Latest Technology For Greatest Cutting Power
The Black Pad utilizes a patented hexagonal design to maximize surface contact, reduce and disperse heat, and reduce wear and tear on machine and pad. The Hex-Logic surface grooves spread product evenly and conform pad to contoured surface for best results. All Hex Logic pads are available with the Precision Port vent hole that releases heat and reduces stress from the center of the pad.
- Add protection to your car after polishing
- Seal your car against the elements
- Conform to contoured surfaces for even application
- Adding a coat of deep wet shine
- Get the best results with minimal product
How To Use Black Hex-Logic Quantum Finishing Pad
- Center Pad onto backing plate.
- Apply 5 dime size dots of glaze, sealant, or wax.
- Spread product into the surface of the vehicle
|Like New, Good