Marine and Boat Hybrid Wash and Wax
Use It With
Boat Hybrid Wash and Wax is a premium wash and gloss-enhancer for boats, watercraft, trailers, and more that easily washes away the heaviest marine contamination and leaves behind a natural carnauba wax shine.
Use This To:
- Wash boats, wave runners, canoes and other watercraft
- Enhance gloss and shine
- Protect and seal
- Wash using two bucket or foam cannon
- Washes all colors
Versatile Formula For All Boats And Watercraft
Boat Hybrid Wash & Wax gently cleans away dirt, filth, salt spray, contamination, and more. Low end soaps and cleaners can strip wax, etch sensitive surfaces, and be hazardous to the environment and sea creatures. Boat Hybrid Wash & Wax is non-toxic, gentle on the environment and boat materials, yet tough on grease, grime, and dirt. Clean, protect, and shine your nautical investment with Boat Hybrid Wash & Wax!
Powerful Cleaning With Brilliant Shine
Boat Hybrid Wash & Wax is blended with natural carnauba wax to enhance your wax coat for added protection and shine. Specialty lubricants help guide dirt and debris from the surface without scratching any fiberglass, gel coat, paint, or plastic boat surfaces. Natural carnauba wax blended into the formula shines and protects the boat surface and enhances any coating of sealant or wax on the vessel. Use Boat Hybrid Wash & Wax for a scratch-free wash that shines and protects!
- Shake well and add 1 to 3 oz to 5 gallon bucket or 32 oz solution tank of foam cannon or gun.
- Pre rinse vehicle to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Foam cannon or gun: spray vehicle with thick wash foam to protect the paint against swirls and scratches.
- Wash surface with wash mitt and soapy solution.
- Rinse using clean water for perfect shine.
- Dry with a premium microfiber towel.
|Ingredient INCI Name||Ingredient CAS Number||Ingredient Category||Ingredient Function|
|Alpha Olefin Sulfonate||68439-57-6||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Surfactant|
|Sodium (c10-16) Benzenesulfonate||68081-81-2||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Surfactant|
- Chemicals of Concern:
- Chemicals on CA SB 258 designated list: None
- Fragrance allergen included on Annex III of the EU Cosmetics Regulation No. 1223/2009 as required to be labeled by the EU Detergents Regulation No. 647/2004.: None
- View Material Safety Data Sheet
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for this product can be downloaded from our website. Please note that OSHA's Hazard Communication Standard has different disclosure requirements than California's "Cleaning Products Right to Know Act of 2017." Therefore, information listed in Section 3 of the SDS may not exactly match the information in this disclosure.
- UPC: 811339024427
- Applicable Materials: Painted Surfaces, Glass, Clear Plastic,
- Applicable Locations: Exterior
- Car Finishes: Gloss
- Product Form: Soap
- Application Type: Spout
- Weight: 1.3 lbs