Wipe Out Surface Cleanser Spray
- Select Options to see Availability
Wipe-Out is a surface prep spray that prepares paint for a fresh coat of long lasting protection and makes inspecting the surface easier by stripping old wax, sealant, used polish, oil, and grease.
Use This To:
- Reveal the tiniest scratches and swirls you missed
- Lubricate to prevent swirls and scratches
- Finally get a perfect, flawless finish
- Help protective coatings last their longest
- Reveal hidden imperfections after polishing
Easy-to-Use Sprayable Surface Prep
While polishing, used polish can fill lighter defects and blemishes, making them harder to see and repair. Wipe-Out removes spent polish for proper inspection of paintwork and best results. Unlike other chemicals used to cleanse paint after polishing like IPA, Wipe-Out is formulated with special lubricating and anti-static agents to help prevent scratches while wiping dust or polish residue.
Wipe Out Old Wax Coats
Old sealant and wax residue can still clog the pores of the paint, blocking a durable bond and reducing the effectiveness of your new coating. Wipe-Out dissolves and strips old wax and sealant layers to expose a totally pristine surface. Totally-bare surfaces are better prepared for a fresh coating and durable protection, ensuring that sealant and wax adhere best and last their longest.
10 – 20 Minutes
What Else You’ll Need
- Microfiber Towel
|Ingredient INCI Name||Ingredient CAS Number||Ingredient Category||Ingredient Function|
|Isopropyl Alcohol||67-63-0||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Co-Solvent|
|Ethylene Glycol Butyl||111-76-2||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Solvent|
- Chemicals of Concern:
- Chemicals on CA SB 258 designated list: None
- Fragrance allergen included on Annex III of the EU Cosmetics Regulation No. 1223/2009 as required to be labeled by the EU Detergents Regulation No. 647/2004.: None
- View Material Safety Data Sheet
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for this product can be downloaded from our website. Please note that OSHA's Hazard Communication Standard has different disclosure requirements than California's "Cleaning Products Right to Know Act of 2017." Therefore, information listed in Section 3 of the SDS may not exactly match the information in this disclosure.
- Applicable Materials: Painted Surfaces Glass Clear Plastic Vinyl Rubber Plastic
- Applicable Locations: Exterior Windows Trim Wheels
- Product Form: Liquid