White Light Hybrid Glaze and Sealant
- Select Options to see Availability
Use It With
White Light is a premium gloss enhancer and sealant in one that adds extra deep wet shine, fills minor swirls and scratches, and cleans minor stains and imperfections on white and light colored cars.
Use This Glaze To:
- Bring out the natural brightness of white paint
- Help prevent discoloration in light color paintwork
- Give wet gloss to all light colored cars
- Level out uneven clear coat for mirror reflection
- Add a brilliant deep shine
Fill Swirls And Scratches, Get Shine
Swirls and scratches are the bane of any detailer’s existence. White Light Hybrid Radiant Finish is blended with ultra-refined oils that penetrate deep into light scratches and reduce their visibility. Once the scratches are filled, the whole surface appears flatter and better reflects light. White Light fills imperfections, enhances shine and depth, and makes cars look dripping wet!
Protect Vulnerable Light Colors
White Light gives any white finish a deep, lustrous, wet mirror shine. Untreated white paintwork can fade, oxidize, and turn yellow over time. White Light is one product that protects and enhances white paintwork to keep it as pure and white as the driven snow. Light vehicles treated with White Light look brighter, have more shine, and appear wetter than ordinary ones.
- Squeeze 3 - 5 dots of glaze onto a foam or microfiber applicator pad.
- Apply to the entire vehicle in a thin, even coat.
- Allow glaze to bond with surfaces for 15 minutes.
- Buff off with a premium microfiber towel.
- Once removed, allow 30 minutes of cure time before adding a second coat if desired.
|Ingredient INCI Name||Ingredient CAS Number||Ingredient Category||Ingredient Function|
|Dimethyl Siloxane||63148-62-9||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Gloss|
|Carnauba||8015-86-9||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Gloss/Lubrication/Protection|
|Natural Diatomaceous Earth||61790-53-2||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Polishing Agent|
|Aluminum Oxide||1344-28-1||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Polishing Agent|
|Isaokanes||68551-19-9||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Diluent|
- Chemicals of Concern:
- Chemicals on CA SB 258 designated list: None
- Fragrance allergen included on Annex III of the EU Cosmetics Regulation No. 1223/2009 as required to be labeled by the EU Detergents Regulation No. 647/2004.: None
- View Material Safety Data Sheet
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for this product can be downloaded from our website. Please note that OSHA's Hazard Communication Standard has different disclosure requirements than California's "Cleaning Products Right to Know Act of 2017." Therefore, information listed in Section 3 of the SDS may not exactly match the information in this disclosure.
- Applicable Materials: Painted Surfaces
- Applicable Locations: Exterior
- Car Finishes: Gloss
- Product Form: Cream
- Application Type: Protect & Shine