VRP is an easy-to-use protectant that restores a deep black look, enhances shine, and protects vinyl, rubber, and plastic surfaces against harmful UV solar rays.
Use This Dressing To:
- Make trim shine like new
- Take years off your old beater
- Protect tires, bumpers, trim, mirrors
- Create a super shine on any textured plastic
- Easily coat dashboards, door panels, vinyl seats
Penetrates Deep For Long Lasting Results
Trim pieces made from vinyl, rubber, and plastic are sensitive to fading and staining caused by exposure to harmful UV rays, water, and sources of contamination and pollution. VRP helps restore a like-new appearance to exterior and interior vinyl, rubber, and plastic car parts. The premium water-based cream dressing nourishes and protects these surfaces to restore a like-new deep-black shine.
Easy To Spread Formula Protects
VRP creates the perfect new appearance on interior and exterior surfaces, not a greasy wet look. Specialty UV blockers act like sunscreen for plastic pieces, repelling harmful solar rays that bleach, fade, and crack sensitive car parts. VRP leaves no-residue and finishes dry-to-the-touch. Surfaces treated with VRP last longer, look better, and provide the perfect final touch to your detail.
- Clean surface with an all-purpose cleaner or interior cleaner.
- Shake, then apply 2 - 5 sprays or a few drops of dressing directly into foam or microfiber applicator pad.
- Spread dressing over the entire workpiece, then work and rub deep into the surface.
- Buff off any excess residue with a microfiber towel.
- Wait 5-10 minutes and add additional layers as needed.
|Ingredient INCI Name||Ingredient CAS Number||Ingredient Category||Ingredient Function|
|Dimethyl Siloxane||63148-62-9||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Gloss|
|Glycerin||58-81-5||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Gloss/Lubrication|
|C12-14-secondary, Ethoxylate||84133-50-6||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Emulsifier|
- Chemicals of Concern:
- Chemicals on CA SB 258 designated list: None
- Fragrance allergen included on Annex III of the EU Cosmetics Regulation No. 1223/2009 as required to be labeled by the EU Detergents Regulation No. 647/2004.: None
- View Material Safety Data Sheet
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for this product can be downloaded from our website. Please note that OSHA's Hazard Communication Standard has different disclosure requirements than California's "Cleaning Products Right to Know Act of 2017." Therefore, information listed in Section 3 of the SDS may not exactly match the information in this disclosure.
- Applicable Materials: Vinyl Rubber Plastic
- Applicable Locations: Interior Exterior
- Product Form: Cream
- Application Type: Protect & Shine
- Shine Preference: High
Which Protective Dressing Is Right For My Vehicle?
When it comes to cars, the details matter and just one slip could ruin the look of your whole ride! Your trim may seem like a minor aspect of your detail, but leaving it neglected will stand out like a sore thumb. Cleaning your trim then applying a premium dressing is all it takes to restore your trim, but which dressing is right for you?