TORQ TORQ15DA 15mm Long-Throw Random Orbital Polisher Kit (8 Items)
The TORQ 15DA, removes scratches and swirls to get your paint back to a mirror-like shine becomes a fatigueless and comfortable experience for all. Whether you’re a beginner or a veteran detailer, the TORQ 15DA is the perfect machine to add to your car care arsenal to take your detailing to the next level!
Use This Polisher To:
- Fast correcting with ultra-long 15mm throw
- For a fatigue-free experience utilizing a new ergonomic desgin
- Easily removes scratches, swirls, and defects from paint
- Rapid paint correction no matter the size job
The Next Step in Precision Polishing
The TORQ 15DA features an extra-long 15mm throw to make quick work of correcting scratches, swirls, and other imperfections. This advanced detailing machine comes equipped with an all-new four digit digital display that accurately and instantly displays your polishing speed for ultimate control and consistency. The next step in precision polishing, it’s the first time a TORQ machine has utilized a four-digit OPM display. The powerful 900w motor is housed in an ergonomic and comfortable to hold durable plastic body that makes this machine a pleasure to work with for all.
Comfortable for Extended Details
The 15DA has less vibration than competitors and no rattle, making the all-new machine a fatigueless experience. Place one hand on the contoured handle at the base of the machine and the other on the stub protruding out of the top of the machine for precise control of the lightweight machine to effortlessly guide it exactly where you want it. Easy to hold, the 15DA feels great in your hands and makes those long polishing jobs that much easier.
TORQ Dual Action Polisher features a four digit digital display that accurately and precisely displays your OPM speed for best results. From a low 1800 RPM for spreading to a fast 5500 RPM to quick cutting, the 15DA will display your speed instantly and accurately. With the 15DA, TORQ engineers have eliminated the trigger, saving users from the fatigue and stress of constantly squeezing a switch. The digital power management system controls the power of the machine for a smooth feel and perfect control. The 15DA features digital controls and display within thumb’s reach of the ergonomic handle for unmatched usability and effortless adjustments on the fly.
Disclaimer: Please note that the color and or packaging on accessories featured in the kit may vary from what is displayed in the image.
- Shake well and apply 4-5 drops of V36 to Orange Pad.
- Prime pad with Pad Conditioner.
- Dab product out evenly across 2' x 2' section.
- Turn on machine on surface to speed setting 1 to spread product.
- Increase speed to 5-6 and using moderate pressure.
- Work area in 2-3 passes until product becomes clear.
- Examine results. If you are satisfied with results, proceed to step 10.
- If you are not satisfied with results, try using V34 with the Orange Pad; if you are satisfied, proceed to step 10.
- If an even more aggressive approach is needed, switch to the Yellow Cutting Pad.
- Refine finish with white pad and V38 Final Polish.
- Work until optical clarity is achieved.
- Remove residue with clean microfiber towel.
1 – 4 Hours
Wash Surface, Decontamniate Paint, Wipe Out
What Else You’ll Need
- UPC: 842850102868
- Product Features: 5" Backing Plate OPM: 1,800 - 5,500 Power: 900 W
- Machine Type: Dual Action/Random Orbital 120 V
- Throw: 15mm
- Weight: 10.7 lbs
Which Choice Of Products Do I Need To Remove Scratches From My Car?
Find Out Which Compound or Polish Is Right For You
So there is no cookie-cutter answer that will work for every car out there. What there is, though, is a method. We have a method for selecting the best combination of machine, pad, and polishing compound for any car we may detail.