Signature Series Orange Degreaser
- Select Options to see Availability
Use It With
All Exterior Clean, Shine, & Protect Kit$59.99
Give your wheels, wheel wells, engine bay, undercarriage, & trim the same signature shine you give your paint with the All ... Exterior Clean, Shine, & Protect Kit! Knock out dirt and grime, breakdown oil and grease, and help prevent fading and cracking on virtually your entire exterior!
Signature Series Orange Degreaser is a professional-strength citrus degreaser designed to safely remove the toughest dirt, grime, and grease that comes concentrated for flexible cleaning power.
Use This To:
- Remove years of built-up grime and gunk
- Restore original black look to tires
- Remove heavy dirt from off-road and 4x4 vehicles
- Cleaning suspension and differential parts
- Mop your filthy shop or garage floor
- Always Try A Test Spot First
Versatile in Any Situation
Orange Degreaser is blended with powerful citrus extracts and hyper surfactants to easily cut through and separate grease and oil from any surface. The specialty formula easily cleans motor oil, coolant, hydraulic fluid, or diesel fuel from engines. Remove caked-on mud, grease, and road grime from wheels, suspension components, and undercarriage parts. The uses are endless!
Super Concentrated for Versatility
Orange Degreaser ships at full strength. Without added water to dilute the product, users are free to tailor their own cleaning solution to take on whatever messes they are dealing with. Most messes around wheels, undercarriages, and garage or shop floors can be spot cleaned with a 20:1 dilution of Orange Degreaser. More intense and oily messes may require more grunt and chemical cleaning power.
- Dilute to desired strength: at a minimum 6 parts water to 1 part degreaer for extreme cleaning, 10-15 parts water to one part degreaser for medium cleaning, or 25-40 parts water to 1 part degreaer for light duty.
- Spray diluted Orange Degreaser on to a cool surface.
- Allow diluted product to soak for 40 to 60 seconds.
- Rinse thorougly with a clean stream of water.
|Ingredient INCI Name||Ingredient CAS Number||Ingredient Category||Ingredient Function|
|Sodium Metasilicate Pentahydrate||6834-92-0||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Degreasing/Cleaning/Neutralizing Agent|
|Sodium (c10-16) Benzenesulfonate||68081-81-2||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Surfactant|
|Ethylene Glycol Butyl||111-76-2||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Degreasing/Cleaning|
- Chemicals of Concern:
- Chemicals on CA SB 258 designated list: None
- Fragrance allergen included on Annex III of the EU Cosmetics Regulation No. 1223/2009 as required to be labeled by the EU Detergents Regulation No. 647/2004.: None
- View Material Safety Data Sheet
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for this product can be downloaded from our website. Please note that OSHA's Hazard Communication Standard has different disclosure requirements than California's "Cleaning Products Right to Know Act of 2017." Therefore, information listed in Section 3 of the SDS may not exactly match the information in this disclosure.
- Applicable Materials: Chrome Aluminum Stainless Steel
- Applicable Locations: Wheels Undercarriage Brakes Engine Bays Calipers Tires
- Product Form: Liquid
- Application Type: Spray