TORQ TORQ22D Random Orbital Polisher Kit (9 Items)
TORQ22D Random Orbital Polisher features a large 21mm throw for high performance detailing and paint correction. The triggerless design of the digital interface gives the user precise control over the machine’s working speed and power without extra strain or effort.
What's In the Kit
The TORQ22D is a state-of-the-art dual action polisher that combines maximum comfort with superior performance thanks to an extra-large 21mm throw, unmatched smoothness, and user-centric ergonomics.
The TORQ22D Backing Plates are tailor made for the extra-long throw TORQ 22D and use a unique design for enhanced longevity, durability, and performance on any polishing and scrubbing detailing job.
The medium-cutting Orange Pad removes light to moderate defects like swirls, scratches, oxidation, and water spots to restore gloss, depth, and reflection to painted surfaces in 4”, 5.5”, 6.5” and 7.5" sizes.
The White Light Polishing Pad finishes to restore reflection, clarity, and depth after cutting away heavy defects with a cutting pad, comes in 4”, 5.5”, 6.5” and 7.5" sizes, and vented and unvented form.
Black Finishing Pads have no cut, are perfect for spreading final sealant and wax coats in an even layer over freshly-polished paint finishes, come in 5.5”, 6.5”, and 7.5” sizes, and vented and unvented form.
V32 Optical Grade Extreme Compound is our most abrasive compound and the first in the V-series. It eliminates deep scratches, heavy paint defects, and imperfections from super-hard paint finishes - setting up your vehicle for superior final polishing results.
V36 is the least aggressive cutting polish in the V-series - a great all-around polish that eliminates light to moderate imperfections from all paint types, then finishes like a fine polish.
V38 is the Final Polish option in the V-Series. It’s an ultra-refined finishing polish that restores paint to lustrous perfection after heavier compounding and polishing steps. V38 brings out the deepest shine, clarity, and depth.
What Makes TORQ22D Random Orbital Polisher Kit Awesome
The modern random orbital polisher features a large 21mm long throw to quickly tackle large-scale polishing tasks. The large 21mm throw eliminates swirls, scratches, and defects faster and easier than traditional 8mm throw dual-action polishers. The TORQ22D uses a random orbital throw pattern to quickly correct paintwork with incredible precision and safety.he mechanical safety features stop the machine from spinning on sensitive areas like edges and dramatic contours where paint can be very thin and delicate. These safety features make the TORQ22D safer for any professional or enthusiast to use.
The versatile TORQ22D machine can also be used to scrub carpets and upholstery, or apply glazes, sealants, and wax. Easily polish and restore chrome, aluminum, and diamond plate metals with TORQ polishers. The TORQ22D has the power and versatility to take on any challenge. The long throw counterweight design of the TORQ22D gives any user the power, comfort, and precision to get the job done. Streamline Integration and superior engineering accepts 5’’ and 6’’ backing plates without counterweight modifications or voiding the manufacturer's warranty.
Harmonious Balancing: Form and Function Tailored to the User
TORQ Tools designed the 22D Random Orbital Polisher to be as smart and beautiful on the inside as it is on the outside. By balancing the weight distribution of components within the unit, TORQ created Harmonious Balancing in a machine that reduces fatigue and improves accuracy. Unlike traditional polishing machines that push and pull the user around, the TORQ22D works with the user, delivering perfect results with the smooth action and control over the machine. The optimum weight distribution makes the tool safe in the hands of any detailer. The advanced variable speed digital control enables the user to perfectly adapt the speed to suit any application.
- Easily removes swirls, scratches, and defects from painted vehicles
- Apply wax, sealant, and glaze in minutes
- Instant power thrust to the machine producing ideal power at high and low speeds
- Gain user comfort and control for maximum efficiency
- Cover large or small panels with 5" and 6" backing plate flexibility
How To Use TORQ22D Random Orbital Polisher Kit
- Shake well and apply 4-5 drops of V36 to Orange Pad.
- Prime pad with Pad Conditioner.
- Dab product out evenly across 2' x 2' section.
- Turn on machine on surface to speed setting 1 to spread product.
- Increase speed to 5-6 and using moderate pressure.
- Work area in 2-3 passes until product becomes clear.
- Examine results. If you are satisfied with results, proceed to step 10.
- If you are not satisfied with results, try using V34 with the Orange Pad; if you are satisfied, proceed to step 10.
- If an even more aggressive approach is needed, switch to the Yellow Cutting Pad.
- Refine finish with white pad and V38 Final Polish.
- Work until optical clarity is achieved.
- Remove residue with clean microfiber towel.
|Like New, Good, Okay, Poor