Three-Way Premium Microfiber Wash Mitt
The versatile Three-Way Wash Mitt combines three distinct car washing tools into one easy-to-grip unit to clean every area of your car during any car wash, all while keeping your hand nice and dry.
Available in These Kits
What Makes Three-Way Premium Microfiber Wash Mitt Awesome
Three Separate Wash Surfaces For Any Mess
Gently massage dusty dirt and abrasive grime from curves and contours with the plush microfiber chenille noodles. Flip the mitt over to gently rub heavy filth from paintwork, metal, glass, and durable plastic surfaces with the short-pile microfiber weave. Have bug gut splatters or bee droppings? Turn the Three-Way Mitt sideways and gently scrub the stuck-on debris with the soft bug scrubbing mesh!
A Comfortable Scratch-Free Wash Experience
The soft microfiber mitt uses a waterproof barrier to keep skin clear of cold car wash water and a tight elastic cuff keeps the mitt on the hand with a snug-fitting grip. Only premium 70/30 blended microfiber makes it into every Three-Way Wash Mitt to guarantee a soft scratch-free touch on any painted finish. The Three-Way Wash Mitt is machine washable for a perfectly-clean touch during every use.
- Hold tons of soap and water
- Clean anything and everything on your car
- Gently scrub bugs, sap, and tar from sensitive areas
- Wipe up dirt and debris without scratching paint
- Wash durable plastic, metal, and glass pieces
How To Use Three-Way Premium Microfiber Wash Mitt
- Use two buckets: fill one bucket with 5 gallons of water and 1 - 3 oz of Chemical Guys car wash soap and the other with plain water.
- Rinse your car, then wash in straight lines with the soapy mitt.
- After cleaning a panel or two, dip the dirty mitt in the bucket of plain water to loosen the embedded dirt, then wring it out on the ground.
- Return to the soap bucket and continue to wash the whole car.
- Rinse away all soap and dirt from the car, then dry with premium microfiber towels.
|Paintwork, Plastic, Rubber, Stainless Steel, Metal, Aluminum