ProFlow PM2000 Performance Electric Pressure Washer
Say hello to the ProFlow PM2000 Performance Electric Car Pressure Washer - the smart, space-saving, well-designed, and fun tool everyone needs! With the ProFlow by your side, you can pressure wash dirt, grime, and debris away around your home, office, car, and more.
Available in These Kits
- Powerful 1680-watt electric motor makes it easy to tackle everyday cleaning jobs around your home, buildings, RVs, cars, trucks, boats, driveways, patios, patio furniture, and more!
- Maximum flow rate of 1.77 GPM makes quick work of heavy-duty cleaning
- Generates up to 2030 PSI of high-pressure water to easily blast away dirt, grime, debris
- 1305 working PSI & 1.06 working GPM optimal for car washing & versatile all purpose cleaning
- Extra-long 35-foot-long GFCI power cable for easy all-access maneuvering
- Combines with foam cannon for the ultimate foam wash
- 360-degree rolling casters allows your ProFlow to follow you around
- Compact & lightweight design for easy portability 10.5lbs, 14" x 9" x 8.25"
- Extended range 20-foot long high-pressure hose allows for flexible use in large areas
- Short barrel gun attachment gives you ultimate close-range control
- Long barrel gun attachment helps you clean hard-to-reach areas with ease
- Quick Connects allow you to connect your foam cannon and water hose in seconds
- Includes 5 quick connect nozzles: 0-degree, 15-degree, 25-degree, 40-degree, 65-degree
What makes ProFlow awesome
Compact & Lightweight Pressure Washer For Easy Portability & Use
The ProFlow PM2000 Performance Electric Pressure Washer delivers a brilliant performance in an innovative and compact design that is as space efficient as it is functional and powerful. Designed to do more, ProFlow fits perfectly into so many places and even follows you around as you work. ProFlow’s unique design delivers incredible weight distribution coupled with a low center of gravity, making it ideal for pulling around on jobs without falling over and stores neatly and stylishly in your garage, shop, apartment, cabinet, shed, or inside the trunk of the car, luggage or backpack. Take ProFlow anywhere you need and want- its compact and lightweight design, ergonomic handle, extended 20-foot long flex water hose, extra-long 35-foot long extension cord, and 360-degree rolling casters make moving around a breeze for ProFlow. Need ProFlow to stay put? Swap out the durable polyurethane casters with the included rubber feet. ProFlow stays put or moves with you- you decide!
The Perfect Blend Of Form And Function
Who wants the oversize, bulky design of traditional pressure washers? ProFlow doesn’t look like a traditional pressure washer because it is so much more. ProFlow Pressure Washers have adapted the latest industrial design and functional structure to deliver an experience that is better by design. We designed everything to create and develop a tool that makes it fun and easy to do more. Working from the inside out, we designed a better unit that delivers incredible power and performance without wasting space, presence, or packaging. A simple to carry, easy to store, beautifully designed fun, and functional unit, industrial and nostalgic, compact and clever. ProFlow is a compact, versatile heavy-duty cleaning solution easily blasts away dirt and grime from the toughest jobs, from your show car and daily driver to your adventure mobile, RV, ATV, boats, bicycle, home, driveway, backyard, sidewalk, patio furniture, siding, windows, and more!
Use A Pressure Washer For The Ultimate Foam Car Wash
If that dirty car just won’t get clean, create the ultimate foam tool by customizing ProFlow with a Snubby Pressure Washer Gun and foam cannon for the most sudsy experience ever! ProFlow is equipped with a Brass Quick Release coming out of the unit to make connecting your pressure hose a breeze without leaks. The quick connect nozzle attaches your foam cannon to your pressure washer in seconds for an easy wash experience on even the biggest, dirtiest vehicles. The choice of the long vs. short barrel gun gives you ultimate control over your wash. The ultra-quiet yet powerful electric motor makes ProFlow a true pleasure to work with and empowers anyone and everyone to do more and get a deeper clean. The ProFlow PM2000 Performance Electric Pressure Washer is so fun and easy to use that the hardest part is finding the time to put it down so we could write this online description!
How to use ProFlow
HOW TO SET UP:
- Choose between Locking Casters for mobility or rubber foot pad for stationary use.
- Attach standard garden hose to Brass Quick Connect coupled to Ultra Clear Translucent Water Filter, threaded onto backside of ProFlow PM2000.
- Use Standard or Compact Pressure Washer Barrel Length
- Attach 20 ft long High Pressure Hose to water outlet on frontside of ProFlow.
- Connect Pressure Washer Gun to Rubber Hose using quick connect on underside of gun.
- Run water source through unit to bleed off trapped air.
- Connect ProFlow PM2000 to electrical outlet.
- Turn ON machine.
HOW TO USE:
- Insert desired (0-60) degree spray tip for job, pull back on brass sleeve quick connect, and lock securely.
- Spray object using a minimum distance of 12 to 18 inches.
HOW TO USE WITH FOAM CANNON:
- Connect Foam Cannon* onto Pressure Washer Gun Barrel (Compact or Long) using 1/4" Brass Quick Connect.
HOW TO USE WITH SNUBBY:
- Thread included adapter onto bottom of TORQ Snubby Attachment to mate to 20 ft Rubber Hose.
- Pull back plastic sleeve/ring and insert 20 ft Rubber Hose and lock securely.
- *adapter may be needed if you are not using a TORQ foam cannon.