Convertible Top Protectant and Repellent
Convertible Top Protectant micro-bonds to the fabric fibers of convertible tops for durable protection, creating a shield that repels liquids, dirt, stains, and UV solar rays.
Available in These Kits
What Makes Convertible Top Protectant and Repellent Awesome
Easy Spray-On Hydrophobic Formula
The non-toxic formula is safe for any fabric convertible soft top, and works great to keep all tops in like new condition. Innovative UV blockers protect against fading and discoloration of all color convertible soft tops. The sprayable formula uses hydrophobic technology to repel water and other liquids, protecting the original condition of any fabric convertible top.
Durable Protection For All Soft Tops
The unique protectant and repellent protects against tree sap, road tar, water spots, and more, helping extend the life of your soft top. Hydrophobic technology increases the surface tension, allowing water to simply slide off before it can stain, ensuring your soft top looks its best and lasts its longest. Works on vinyl, fabric, canvas, textile, and synthetic soft tops.
- Make water and other liquids slide right off
- Keep your soft top looking new
- Resist stains and other unwanted eyesores
- Protect your soft top for months
- Minimize future maintenance and cleaning
How To Use Convertible Top Protectant and Repellent
- Always test fabric/fiber for color fastness in an inconspicuous area
- Only use on fabric soft tops
- Cover any exposed rubber and plastic trim with protective tape to prevent overspray
- Shake Well
- Apply 2 coats of Convertible Top Protectant and Repellent
- Allow 20 minute dry time between each coat
- Wipe off any excess overspray from paint and glass
Chemical & Ingredient Information
Chemical disclosures and material safety data sheet.