Moto Armor Vinyl, Rubber & Plastic Protectant for Motorcycles
- This Item is Unavailable
Use It With
Moto Armor restores a rich black finish to sun-faded textured plastic, rubber, and vinyl surfaces found all over motorcycles, then protect against harmful UV solar rays.
Use This To:
- Restore deep-black look to vinyl, rubber, and plastic trim pieces
- Protect against fading and staining from harmful UV rays
- Produce a dry-to-the-touch finish that does not attract dirt or dust
- Penetrates surfaces deep for long-lasting results
- Easily coat fairings, seats, mirrors, trim, grilles, grates, and more
Restores New Look To Trim Pieces
Motorcycle manufacturers build their bikes with cutting edge composite and synthetic materials, lightweight aerodynamic finishes such as on fairings and mirrors, heat treated engine and transmission shields which will tend dry with high heats and extensive exposure to UVA and UVB rays. Moto Armor provides a deep nourish, restore, and protection and add a new appearance and feel to plastic, rubber, and vinyl found all over your bike.
Safe For Use On All Types Of Motorcycle
Moto Armor Protectant finishes with a dry-to-the-touch feel. Moto Armor leaves treated surfaces like all-weather upholstery, hand grips, frame parts, and aerodynamic fairings feeling clean and new, not slippery and greasy. The water-based formula finishes with a crisp matte sheen, not the cheap shiny look of low-end motorcycle dressings and protectants.
5 – 15 Minutes
What Else You’ll Need
- Applicator Pad
|Ingredient INCI Name||Ingredient CAS Number||Ingredient Category||Ingredient Function|
|Dimethyl Siloxane||63148-62-9||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Gloss|
|Glycerin||58-81-5||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Gloss/Lubrication|
|C12-14-secondary, Ethoxylate||84133-50-6||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Emulsifier|
- Chemicals of Concern:
- Chemicals on CA SB 258 designated list: None
- Fragrance allergen included on Annex III of the EU Cosmetics Regulation No. 1223/2009 as required to be labeled by the EU Detergents Regulation No. 647/2004.: None
- View Material Safety Data Sheet
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for this product can be downloaded from our website. Please note that OSHA's Hazard Communication Standard has different disclosure requirements than California's "Cleaning Products Right to Know Act of 2017." Therefore, information listed in Section 3 of the SDS may not exactly match the information in this disclosure.
- Applicable Materials: Vinyl Plastic
- Product Form: Cream
- Application Type: Spray
- Shine Preference: Medium