The stiff Low Profile Rotary Backing Plate backing plate slips into tight corners, hard to reach areas, and compact areas with laser accuracy, producing superior polishing results.
Use This To:
- Reach spots with limited access
- Remove faded yellow plastic from headlights
- Hold onto buffing pads with a solid grip
Durable Solid State Backing Plate
Normal backing plates too tall to fit underneath door handles, roof racks, and side view mirrors? Choose this backing plate with an ultra-low profile to slip through the cracks for perfect polishing results. The durable 3” backing plate screws onto your machine polisher via the universal fit 5/8’’ - 11 spindle thread for use with 4” buffing pads via the hook and look system.
Polish Where Larger Backing Plates Won't Fit
Slipping underneath roof racks, door handles, and other hard to reach places is easy with this compact backing plate! Easily polish grilles, louvers, jambs, vents, and bumper parts with the Low Profile polishing tool. Power through the deepest swirls, longest scratches, and intense oxidation with the relentless spinning force of the Low Profile Backing Plate.
How to Change Backing Plate:
- Lock rotary polisher mechanism with the locking button located at the top of the unit.
- Line up the rotary backing plate with the output shaft threads of the machine.
- Gently screw the backing plate down in place until it locks against the bottom of the threads.
- To remove, lock the polisher mechanism and unscrew the backing plate from the machine.
- UPC: 816276013978
- Weight: 0.1 lbs
- Size: 3 inch