FREE shipping with orders $99 or more!
Heavy Metal Polish
- Select Options to see Availability
Heavy Metal Polish is a specialty metal polish formulated to restore a brilliant shine to severely oxidized, stained, and tarnished metal surfaces, then seal it with protective polymers.
Use This Polish To:
- Restore a brilliant reflection and shine
- Reverse the effects of oxygen, sulfur, and air
- Protect metal from future stains and oxidation
- Clean, shine, and protect in one easy step
- Help prevent metal degradation
Natural Cleaners Break Down Grime
When polished metals are left in the open, oxygen and sulfur reacts with the surface of the metal. This tarnish affects the outermost layer of the metal with a chemical reaction that dulls its shine. Heavy Metal Polish is formulated with specialty metal cleaners and micro-abrasives that break down and release oxides, tarnish, and contamination to restore gloss and clarity to bare polished metal.
Advanced Sealant Technology
Heavy Metal Polish is specifically formulated to remove oxidation, stains and tarnish to restore a brilliant shine to stainless steel, copper, aluminum, brass, silver, gold, or even chrome, then seal the surface with protective polymers to help prevent future stains and oxidation. The unique polymer protection technology repels water spots and stains to ensure your metalwork is protected.
- Clean surface to be polished and shake the bottle well.
- Spread 3-5 dots of Metal Polish over a microfiber applicator pad.
- Rub Metal Polish into the metal piece vigorously.
- Restore metal surface to remove oxidation and road grime.
- Buff to a brilliant shine using a premium microfiber towel and repeat as needed.
- Please Note: Always try a test spot before use.
|Ingredient INCI Name||Ingredient CAS Number||Ingredient Category||Ingredient Function|
|Natural Diatomaceous Earth||61790-53-2||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Polishing Agent|
|Aluminum Oxide||1344-28-1||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Polishing Agent|
|Isoakanes||68551-19-9||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Diluent|
- Chemicals of Concern:
- Chemicals on CA SB 258 designated list: None
- Fragrance allergen included on Annex III of the EU Cosmetics Regulation No. 1223/2009 as required to be labeled by the EU Detergents Regulation No. 647/2004.: None
- View Material Safety Data Sheet
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for this product can be downloaded from our website. Please note that OSHA's Hazard Communication Standard has different disclosure requirements than California's "Cleaning Products Right to Know Act of 2017." Therefore, information listed in Section 3 of the SDS may not exactly match the information in this disclosure.
- Car Color: All
- Applicable Materials: Metal Polished Metal Aluminum Billet Diamond Plate
- Applicable Locations: Exterior
- Product Form: Cream
- Scent: Mild Fruit Scent