The Wet Sanding Kit makes wet sanding quick and easy for beginners and professionals alike to remove orange peel, deep scratches, bird dropping etch marks, and oxidation from hazy headlights.
Use This To:
- Get those faded, hazy headlights crystal clear
- Get professional level results with no training
- Save money with this DIY product
- Restoring pure gloss and shine
- Remove paint cleanly and evenly
Easy And Even Results Every Time
The Sanding Block uses a soft foam core to conform to the surface for even sanding over any contour. Grab onto the solid pink handle to easily scrub and sand any imperfections down flat with total control and power. The large Sanding Block uses dual foam densities that contours to any surface, and spreads out sanding pressure and force evenly across the entire sanding sheet.
The Future Of Wet Sanding
Instead of stiff sanding papers, this system uses flexible latex sheets to conform to every surface for even paint removal and a smoother finish. The sanding sheets come in 2500 and 3500 grit, which is perfect for wet sanding paint finishes and hazy headlights. Polish away sanding marks with the perfect combination of compound or polish from the V-Line series, then sit back and admire paint!
Disclaimer: Please note that the color and or packaging on accessories featured in the kit may vary from what is displayed in the image.
- Prepare Headlight & Paint Water Sanding Block & Restoration Kit for wet sanding.
- Select desired wet sanding sheet: 2500 or 3500 grit.
- Peel off half of sanding sheet backing and stick directly onto gray plush foam side of Hyper Flex Block.
- Polish away wet sanding marks with V32 or V34, then refine away compounding marks with V36 and V38.
- UPC: 816276017051
- Applicable Materials: Clear Plastic
- Applicable Locations: Headlights Tail Lights Turn Signals Clear Plastic Lenses
- Weight: 3.0 lbs
What Are The Proper Steps To Remove Headlight Oxidation
Learn Step By Step
Oxidized headlights can ruin the entire look and value of your vehicle. Whether it be a brand new car or an older vehicle, headlights can cost thousands of dollars to replace and be a safety hazard when driving in harsh conditions! Learn how to properly restore your headlights to a factory new condition!