Gearhead Motorcyle Cleaner & Degreaser for Drivechains & Engine Parts
- This Item is Unavailable
Use It With
Gearhead cleans dust, dirt, sand, and grit out from chains and sprockets before it wears down drive chains.
Use This To:
- Clean dust, dirt, sand, and grit out from chains and sprockets
- Break down encrusted deposits and buildup
- Remove old grease and oil
- Save chains from excess wear and tear
- Clean spilled oil, grease, fluids, and splatter from riding through messy puddles
Gentle On Motorcycles And The Enviorment
Gearhead Cleaner & Degreaser is acid-free, pH-balanced, and formulated to be safe for use around other motorcycle parts and the environment. It dissolves abrasive filth and grime before it can contribute to premature wear and tear on drive chains, sprockets, bearings, and other moving drivetrain parts. Gear Head cleans thick mud, muck, and oily messes from engine parts, fenders, forks, and fairings splashed up from filthy puddles.
Powerful Chain Cleaner And Degraser
Gearhead is tough on grease, oil, grit, and grime. Simply spray Gearhead directly into motorcycle drive chains and onto gear sprockets to break down and remove stuck filth and abrasive grit that damage and wear chains over time. For intense stuck-on contamination, agitate filth with a stiff chain brush and purge any loosened debris with another spray of Gearhead Cleaner.
- Dilute to desired strength: at a minimum 6 parts water to 1 part degreaer for extreme cleaning, 10-15 parts water to one part degreaser for medium cleaning, or 25-40 parts water to 1 part degreaer for light duty.
- Spray diluted Gearhead Degreaser on to a cool surface.
- Allow diluted product to soak for 40 to 60 seconds.
- Rinse thorougly with a clean stream of water.
|Ingredient INCI Name||Ingredient CAS Number||Ingredient Category||Ingredient Function|
|Sodium Metasilicate Pentahydrate||6834-92-0||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Degreasing/Cleaning/Neutralizing Agent|
|Sodium (c10-16) Benzenesulfonate||68081-81-2||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Surfactant|
|Ethylene Glycol Butyl||111-76-2||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Degreasing/Cleaning|
- Chemicals of Concern:
- Chemicals on CA SB 258 designated list: None
- Fragrance allergen included on Annex III of the EU Cosmetics Regulation No. 1223/2009 as required to be labeled by the EU Detergents Regulation No. 647/2004.: None
- View Material Safety Data Sheet
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for this product can be downloaded from our website. Please note that OSHA's Hazard Communication Standard has different disclosure requirements than California's "Cleaning Products Right to Know Act of 2017." Therefore, information listed in Section 3 of the SDS may not exactly match the information in this disclosure.
- Applicable Materials: Rubber Chains
- Applicable Locations: Wheels Tires
- Product Form: Liquid
- Application Type: Spray