FLEX XFE 7-15 150 Dual Action Polisher
Use It With
The FLEX XFE 7-15 150 uses a unique combination of orbital throw diameter, polishing pad size, and motor configuration to remove swirls and scratches quickly and easily for surface finishing perfection.
Use This Polisher To:
- Safely restore sensitive paint surfaces
- Ensure an even finish and consistent results
- Get the perfect hologram-free finish
- Best results with little to no fatigue
- Quickly correct paintwork with minimal strain
Powerful Motor For Fast Correcting
The FLEX XFE 7-15 uses a free-spinning dual action mechanism to gently rub and scrub away scratched and swirled dead layers of paint with an abrasive pad and compound. Spreading the work from the powerful 710 watt motor over a large surface area keeps temperatures lower, protecting paintwork from damage and ensuring that all detailers can restore a perfect mirror shine with this machine.
Versatile Medium Grade Throw
The enlarged 15mm throw of the XFE 7-15 covers a larger area than standard 8mm throw dual action polishers with every turn of the buffer head. This medium-grade throw works faster than a traditional 8mm throw, but concentrates more power for faster refinement than an extra-large 21mm orbit. The result is faster correction and more even refinement for reduced polishing steps and time required.
Refined Operation For Ultimate Comfort
FLEX tools is renowned for the precision engineering and superior manufacturing techniques that produce durable and dependable tools and equipment. The XFE 7-15 150 continues this tradition with helical cut gears for gradual and smooth engagement and polishing action. The efficient electric motor puts out 420 watts of power for smooth polishing throughout the 3200 - 9600 OPM power range.
- Shake well and apply 4-5 drops of V36 to Orange Pad.
- Prime pad with Pad Conditioner.
- Dab product out evenly across 2' x 2' section.
- Turn on machine on surface to speed setting 1 to spread product.
- Increase speed to 5-6 and using moderate pressure.
- Work area in 2-3 passes until product becomes clear.
- Examine results. If you are satisfied with results, proceed to step 10.
- If you are not satisfied with results, try using V34 with the Orange Pad; if you are satisfied, proceed to step 10.
- If an even more aggressive approach is needed, switch to the Yellow Cutting Pad.
- Refine finish with white pad and V38 Final Polish.
- Work until optical clarity is achieved.
- Remove residue with clean microfiber towel.
- UPC: 811339027497
- Product Features: OPM: 2,900 - 8,600 Power: 420 W
- Machine Type: Dual Action/Random Orbital 120 V
- Throw: 15mm
- Weight: 8.0 lbs
Which Choice Of Products Do I Need To Remove Scratches From My Car?
Find Out Which Compound or Polish Is Right For You
So there is no cookie-cutter answer that will work for every car out there. What there is, though, is a method. We have a method for selecting the best combination of machine, pad, and polishing compound for any car we may detail.