Flex XC 3401 VRG Dual Action Orbital Polisher and Buffer
$19.99 $19.99 $22.99 MSRP
The FLEX XC 3401 combines the best of both worlds: the power and speedy correction of a rotary polisher with the ease of use and safety of a DA to remove deeper swirls and scratches like no other DA.
Use This Polisher To:
- Get the most powerful paint correction
- Polish without holograms, buffer trails or burn
- Remove deeper swirls and scratches
- Quickly dissipate head for safe paint removal
- Geared design creates forced rotation for more powerful correction
Geared Design for More Powerful Correction
Unlike conventional dual action polishers, the 3401 uses a ratchet and gear tooth design, rather than a counterweight and eccentric offset, to create the two separate polishing motions. This geared mechanism creates a more powerful forced-rotation motion that cuts through harder paints, and corrects deeper scratches and defects that other dual action machines cannot.
Deeper and Faster Paint Correction
The 3401 combines the speed and correction power of a rotary polisher with the safety and ease of use of a dual action machine. Remove swirls and scratches from hard clear coat paint finishes found on high end German cars with the FLEX 3401. Detailing professionals and enthusiasts can easily repair and remove defects that would require great skill with a rotary polisher with the FLEX 3401.
Versatile Detailing Tool
Switch out the backing plates to easily accept 5.5’’ or 6.5’’ buffing pads, finishing wax and glaze pads, or carpet and upholstery brushes and accessories. The FLEX 3401 ships with a 6’’ backing plate for using large 6.5’’ buffing and polishing pads for fast correction on. Choose the FLEX XC 3401 VRG Orbital Polisher to quickly cut away defects to restore gloss, reflection, and shine in one step.
- Shake well and apply 4-5 drops of V36 to Orange Pad.
- Prime pad with Pad Conditioner.
- Dab product out evenly across 2' x 2' section.
- Turn on machine on surface to speed setting 1 to spread product.
- Increase speed to 5-6 and using moderate pressure.
- Work area in 2-3 passes until product becomes clear.
- Examine results. If you are satisfied with results, proceed to step 10.
- If you are not satisfied with results, try using V34 with the Orange Pad; if you are satisfied, proceed to step 10.
- If an even more aggressive approach is needed, switch to the Yellow Cutting Pad.
- Refine finish with white pad and V38 Final Polish.
- Work until optical clarity is achieved.
- Remove residue with clean microfiber towel.
- UPC: 816276015217
- Product Features: OPM: 3,200 - 9,600 Power: 590 W
- Machine Type: Dual Action/Random Orbital 120 V
- Throw: 8mm
- Weight: 8.4 lbs
Which Choice Of Products Do I Need To Remove Scratches From My Car?
Find Out Which Compound or Polish Is Right For You
So there is no cookie-cutter answer that will work for every car out there. What there is, though, is a method. We have a method for selecting the best combination of machine, pad, and polishing compound for any car we may detail.