Flex PE8 Kompakt Rotary Polisher Kit (9 Items)
Use It With
The Flex Kompakt Rotary Polisher is the low profile, compact, and lightweight machine that easily maneuvers in tight spaces and complex contours where bigger machines can’t fit.
Use This Polisher To:
- Reach those hard to reach and intricate details
- Polish gel coat, fiberglass, and more
- Easily polish small spaces and extreme contours
- Polish away scratches, swirls, oxidation, defects
- Spot polish small eyesores
Tailored for Precise Control in Small Areas
The Flex PE8 is the first rotary polisher purpose-built and designed to polish difficult-to-reach spots and spot-polish small areas with ease. The ergonomic design weighs just 4 pounds, and is easy to maneuver around curved panels and into tight grooves and crevices. The Flex PE8 is designed for use with extra small backing plates and polishing pads, including 1’’ - 4’’ backing plates and pads.
Precise Machine for Precise Polishing
Use the PE8 for laser-accuracy along thin rails, door jambs, trim pieces, louvers, headlights, grilles, and other fine automotive details. Choose the Flex PE8 for easy use on hard to reach and intricate details. The Flex PE8 features a convenient on/off switch on the side of the machine, and a variable speed control knob at the base for ease of use while moving around curves.
Superior German Engineering and Manufacturing
Flex tools is renowned for precision engineering and superior manufacturing techniques that produce durable and dependable tools and equipment. The PE8 continues this tradition with helical cut gears for gradual and smooth engagement and polishing action. The 350 watt motor delivers smooth polishing between 1300 and 3900 RPMs.
Disclaimer: Please note that the color and or packaging on accessories featured in the kit may vary from what is displayed in the image.
- Shake well and apply 4-5 drops of V36 to Orange Pad.
- Prime pad with Pad Conditioner.
- Dab product out evenly across 2' x 2' section.
- Turn on the machine while slowing easing it onto the surface while set to speed setting 1
- Increase speed to 3-4 and using light pressure.
- Work area in 2-3 passes until product becomes clear.
- Examine results. If you are satisfied with results, proceed to step 10.
- If you are not satisfied with results, try using V34 with the Orange Pad; if you are satisfied, proceed to step 10.
- If an even more aggressive approach is needed, switch to the Yellow Cutting Pad.
- Refine finish with white pad and V38 Final Polish.
- Work until optical clarity is achieved.
- Remove residue with clean microfiber towel.
- UPC: 811339023437
- Product Features: RPM: 1,300 - 3,900 Power: 350 W
- Machine Type: Rotary 120 V
- Weight: 8.1 lbs
Which Choice Of Products Do I Need To Remove Scratches From My Car?
Find Out Which Compound or Polish Is Right For You
So there is no cookie-cutter answer that will work for every car out there. What there is, though, is a method. We have a method for selecting the best combination of machine, pad, and polishing compound for any car we may detail.