Flex L 3403 VRG Lightweight Circular Rotary Polisher Kit (9 Items)
Use It With
$269.99 $357.99 MSRP
The TORQ 15DA, removes scratches and swirls to get your paint back to a mirror-like shine becomes a fatigueless and comfortable experience for all. Wh ... ether you’re a beginner or a veteran detailer, the TORQ 15DA is the perfect machine to add to your car care arsenal to take your detailing to the next level!
The FLEX L3403 is a lightweight rotary polisher designed for high performance and fast polishing work designed and built for OEM builders, body shop technicians, detailers, and hardcore enthusiasts.
Use This Polisher To:
- Restore gloss and optical clarity to paint
- Limit fatigue with ergonomic and lightweight package
- Erase swirls and scratches in seconds
- Reveal shiny, lustrous, untouched paint
- Gain complete control over your polisher
Professional Rotary Polishing Results
The FLEX L3403 is compact, ergonomic, lightweight, and balanced to deliver fantastic polishing results with minimal effort. Older heavy machines put excess pressure on painted surfaces, generate excess heat, and cause unsightly holograms and marring. The FLEX L3403 weighs less than 5 lbs, and exerts the perfect amount of pressure to polish any automotive paint finish to perfection.
Variable Trigger for Any Polishing Job
The FLEX L3403 uses helical cut gears and smooth variable power controls for precise, smooth, and quiet action. L3403 is designed with advanced tachometer speed controls, soft startup spin, overload protection, temperature monitoring, and infinite speed selection gearing. The speed control knob features six distinct speed settings with infinite adjustment between each one for ultimate control.
Precise and Smooth German Design
Detailing and body shop professionals prefer the rotary polisher for its fast action and one step results. The FLEX L3403 uses advanced German micro-motor and gearing technology for professional polishing power in a compact and lightweight package. The L3403 fits in the hands and maneuvers around automotive curves and contours with a light touch for the quickest shine!
- Shake well and apply 4-5 drops of V36 to Orange Pad.
- Prime pad with Pad Conditioner.
- Dab product out evenly across 2' x 2' section.
- Turn on the machine while slowing easing it onto the surface while set to speed setting 1
- Increase speed to 3-4 and using light pressure.
- Work area in 2-3 passes until product becomes clear.
- Examine results. If you are satisfied with results, proceed to step 10.
- If you are not satisfied with results, try using V34 with the Orange Pad; if you are satisfied, proceed to step 10.
- If an even more aggressive approach is needed, switch to the Yellow Cutting Pad.
- Refine finish with white pad and V38 Final Polish.
- Work until optical clarity is achieved.
- Remove residue with clean microfiber towel.
- UPC: 811339025288
- Product Features: RPM: 1,100 - 3,700 Power: 880 W
- Machine Type: Rotary 120 V
- Weight: 9.1 lbs
Which Choice Of Products Do I Need To Remove Scratches From My Car?
Find Out Which Compound or Polish Is Right For You
So there is no cookie-cutter answer that will work for every car out there. What there is, though, is a method. We have a method for selecting the best combination of machine, pad, and polishing compound for any car we may detail.