Convertible Top Protectant and Repellent
- Select Options to see Availability
Use It With
Convertible Top Protectant micro-bonds to the fabric fibers of convertible tops for durable protection, creating a shield that repels liquids, dirt, stains, and UV solar rays.
Use This To:
- Make water and other liquids slide right off
- Keep your soft top looking new
- Resist stains and other unwanted eyesores
- Protect your soft top for months
- Minimize future maintenance and cleaning
Easy Spray-On Hydrophobic Formula
The non-toxic formula is safe for any fabric convertible soft top, and works great to keep all tops in like new condition. Innovative UV blockers protect against fading and discoloration of all color convertible soft tops. The sprayable formula uses hydrophobic technology to repel water and other liquids, protecting the original condition of any fabric convertible top.
Durable Protection For All Soft Tops
The unique protectant and repellent protects against tree sap, road tar, water spots, and more, helping extend the life of your soft top. Hydrophobic technology increases the surface tension, allowing water to simply slide off before it can stain, ensuring your soft top looks its best and lasts its longest. Works on vinyl, fabric, canvas, textile, and synthetic soft tops.
- Always test fabric/fiber for color fastness in an inconspicuous area
- Only use on fabric soft tops
- Cover any exposed rubber and plastic trim with protective tape to prevent overspray
- Shake Well
- Apply 2 coats of Convertible Top Protectant and Repellent
- Allow 20 minute dry time between each coat
- Wipe off any excess overspray from paint and glass
|Ingredient INCI Name||Ingredient CAS Number||Ingredient Category||Ingredient Function|
|Poly (Acrylic Acid)||9003-01-4||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Polymer Resin|
|Quaternium -15||4080-31-3||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Solubilizer|
- Chemicals of Concern:
- Chemicals on CA SB 258 designated list: None
- Fragrance allergen included on Annex III of the EU Cosmetics Regulation No. 1223/2009 as required to be labeled by the EU Detergents Regulation No. 647/2004.: None
- View Material Safety Data Sheet
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for this product can be downloaded from our website. Please note that OSHA's Hazard Communication Standard has different disclosure requirements than California's "Cleaning Products Right to Know Act of 2017." Therefore, information listed in Section 3 of the SDS may not exactly match the information in this disclosure.
- Applicable Materials: Convertible Tops
- Applicable Locations: Exterior
- Product Form: Liquid
- Application Type: Spray