Black Light Hybrid Glaze and Sealant
- Select Options to see Availability
Black Light is pure eye-candy for black and dark-colored cars. The amazing hybrid glaze adds tons of deep wet shine, fills in minor imperfections, and lays down a layer of durable sealant in one step!
Use This Glaze To:
- Give your black car a dazzling deep-wet shine
- Skip the time consuming sealing step
- Fill in swirls without cutting or polishing
- Lightly cleanse paintwork for brightest shine
- Even out paint surface for mirror-like reflection
Customized Care For Your Black Car
If left untreated, black paintwork fades, oxidizes, and shows scratches like no other color. Black Light protects and enhances black paint to give it back a sinister glowing reflection. The intense gloss enhancers and micro-refined oils in this glaze fill minor swirls and scratches, reducing their visibility, allowing the surface to better reflects light and glow with a dark mirror-like shine.
Advanced Sealants Lock In Candy Sparkle
Automobile paint faces a constant onslaught from the elements. Sunlight, weather, and pollution damage can degrade painted finishes over time, especially on black cars. Black Light contains premium UV inhibitors that block harmful solar rays, protecting and maintaining the dark glow on your car. Black Light helps protect paintwork against pollution, brake dust, industrial fallout, and water spots.
- Squeeze 3 - 5 dots of glaze onto a foam or microfiber applicator pad.
- Apply to the entire vehicle in a thin, even coat.
- Allow glaze to bond with surfaces for 15 minutes.
- Buff off with a premium microfiber towel.
- Once removed, allow 30 minutes of cure time before adding a second coat if desired.
|Ingredient INCI Name||Ingredient CAS Number||Ingredient Category||Ingredient Function|
|Dimethyl Siloxane||63148-62-9||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Gloss|
|Carnauba||8015-86-9||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Gloss/Lubrication/Protection|
|Natural Diatomaceous Earth||61790-53-2||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Polishing Agent|
|Aluminum Oxide||1344-28-1||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Polishing Agent|
|Isaokanes||68551-19-9||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Diluent|
- Chemicals of Concern:
- Chemicals on CA SB 258 designated list: None
- Fragrance allergen included on Annex III of the EU Cosmetics Regulation No. 1223/2009 as required to be labeled by the EU Detergents Regulation No. 647/2004.: None
- View Material Safety Data Sheet
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for this product can be downloaded from our website. Please note that OSHA's Hazard Communication Standard has different disclosure requirements than California's "Cleaning Products Right to Know Act of 2017." Therefore, information listed in Section 3 of the SDS may not exactly match the information in this disclosure.
- Applicable Materials: Painted Surfaces
- Applicable Locations: Exterior
- Car Finishes: Gloss
- Product Form: Cream
- Application Type: Protect & Shine