5050 Concours Paste Wax
Use It With
5050 Concours is the coveted traditional show-car style paste wax that allows everyone to enjoy the heritage, prestige, and pride of a brilliant show winning shine on any car, truck, or SUV.
Use This Wax To:
- Make any car look like a concours winner
- Spoil that daily driver with intense gloss & shine
- Enhance and exaggerate colors in reflection
- Help protect your paint from signs of aging
- Lay down a durable shield against the elements
Twice-Refined For Superior Purity And Clarity Of Shine And Reflection
Car show winners turn to 100% Carnauba wax to enhance the natural beauty of any color paint, give it a warm wet shine, and exaggerate colors in reflection. Now, it’s possible to get that same show-winning shine on any car, whether that be your classic, garage queen, or daily driver. Spread 5050 to enhance, shine, and protect it against UV sunlight, pollution, contamination, birds, bugs, and more!
Limited Production For Superior Quality Control
5050 is made by blending and pouring small batches of wax with natural and exotic ingredients for a glowing shine unseen with cheaper products. Some ingredients are rarely in bloom, so 5050 Paste Wax can only be produced in small batches at certain times of the year. By focusing on smaller batches and production runs, we can assure higher quality, superior consistency, and warmer glowing shine!
- Wash and decontaminate vehicle with Chemical Guys Shampoo.
- Apply a thin coat of product using a premium foam applicator pad or by hand.
- Allow 20 minute dry time.
- Buff off using a premium microfiber towel.
Please Note: Always try a test spot before use.
|Ingredient INCI Name||Ingredient CAS Number||Ingredient Category||Ingredient Function|
|Dimethyl Siloxane||63148-62-9||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Gloss|
|Carnauba||8015-86-9||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Gloss/Lubrication/Protection|
|Isoakanes||68551-19-9||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Diluent|
- Chemicals of Concern:
- Chemicals on CA SB 258 designated list: None
- Fragrance allergen included on Annex III of the EU Cosmetics Regulation No. 1223/2009 as required to be labeled by the EU Detergents Regulation No. 647/2004.: None
- View Material Safety Data Sheet
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for this product can be downloaded from our website. Please note that OSHA's Hazard Communication Standard has different disclosure requirements than California's "Cleaning Products Right to Know Act of 2017." Therefore, information listed in Section 3 of the SDS may not exactly match the information in this disclosure.
- UPC: 816276010519
- Car Color: All
- Applicable Materials: Painted Surfaces
- Car Finishes: Gloss
- Product Form: Paste
- Weight: 0.8 lbs