Workhorse Professional Grade Microfiber Towel 3 Pack
Use It With
Premium Workhorse Microfiber towels are the professional detailer’s go-to towel, made with a super soft 70/30 microfiber blend for ultra-absorbent and scratch-free wiping on all surfaces.
Use This Towel To:
- Quickly remove detail sprays, wax, sealant, glaze
- Buff paint to a brilliant shine
- Trap dirt without scratching
- Restore leather to like new condition
- Pull dirt and grime off interior surfaces
- Versatile 16" x 16" size
Your Go-To Towel
Workhorse Towels pick up and trap dirt and debris for soft scratch-free wiping. The ultra-absorbent towels trap liquids and solids like dirt and dust deep inside the fibers and away from all sensitive surfaces. The blend stays soft and absorbent through dozens of wash and dry cycles, and lasts for years of detailing use. Workhorse Towels now come in 16’’ x 16’’ sizes and jumbo XL 24’’ x 16’’.
Color Coded For Perfect Results
Workhorse Towels are color coded for different areas across your car to avoid cross contamination and damage. Use Blue Towels for crystal-clear glass, Green Towels for paintwork and exterior body panels, Yellow for interior cleaning, Tan for leather pieces, Grey for cleaning and polishing shiny metal parts, and Black for the filthiest and dirtiest areas on any vehicle such as wheels and brakes.
Normal & High Efficiency Machines:
- Separate microfiber towels by type into designated wash & dry loads.
- Machine wash microfiber goods with Chemical Guys Microfiber Wash and HOT water.
- Add 1 ounce for small wash loads; 2 ounces for medium loads; or 3 or more for large wash loads
- Machine dry microfiber goods on LOW heat.
- Do NOT use fabric softeners nor dryer sheets.
Use Microfiber Wash to Clean and Maintain Your Microfiber Towels & Accessories!
Clean Rinse Technology Dissolves The Toughest Of Grime, Oils and Stains
Simply using Microfiber Wash as your detergent maintains the original condition of microfiber by gently cleaning the fabric to preserve its softness.
- UPC: 811339023802
- Weight: 0.4 lbs
- Size: 16x16
What Do The Workhorse Towels Colors Mean?
There are 5 different color towels, each with a specific use. When do you use each color? Read this article to learn all about the different color towels and when to use them!