Wheel Guard Max Coat Wheel and Rim Sealant
Use It With
Max Coat is an advanced wheel coating sealant that protects by repelling brake dust, dirt, and road grime that cause corrosion and damage and enhances a high gloss shine.
Use This To:
- Make chrome sparkle & shine with pure reflection
- Keep wheels cleaner for longer
- Make dirt slide off during next wash
- Preserve a factory-fresh finish
- Make painted wheels look wet with extreme depth and clarity
Super Slippery Coating
Max Coat creates a slippery shield to which dirt, brake dust, and road grime have a hard time sticking. This new coating technology reduces brake dust contamination by up to 75% in any given amount of time compared to unprotected wheels, or to inferior products. Wheels protected with Max Coat are easier to clean, stay cleaner for longer, and are harder to get dirty than unprotected wheels.
Preserve Factory Fresh Wheel Finish
Max Coat is blended with gloss agents to enhance shine and a bright clean look on wheels and rims. The durable wheel coating lasts through dozens of washes and high heat braking conditions, and provides up to 8 full months of protection with just one application. Use Wheel Guard Max Coat to protect any factory OEM or custom wheel from the worst elements, high heat, brake dust, and road grime.
- Rinse wheel off with water and using a good premium wash, clean wheel thoroughly, then dry.
- Scoop up a small amount of product on a premium foam or microfiber applicator pad
- Spread a thin, even coat over any glossy and shiny wheel surface and brake components.
- Allow wax to dry for 15 minutes.
- Buff off using a microfiber towel.
15 – 30 Minutes
What Else You’ll Need
- Applicator Pad
- Microfiber Towel
|Ingredient INCI Name||Ingredient CAS Number||Ingredient Category||Ingredient Function|
|Dimethyl Siloxane||63148-62-9||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Gloss|
|Carnauba||8015-86-9||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Gloss/Lubrication/Protection|
|Natural Diatomaceous Earth||61790-53-2||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Polishing Agent|
|Aluminum Oxide||1344-28-1||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Polishing Agent|
|Isaokanes||68551-19-9||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Diluent|
|Polytetrafluoroethylene||9002-84-0||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Gloss/Protection|
- Chemicals of Concern:
- Chemicals on CA SB 258 designated list: None
- Fragrance allergen included on Annex III of the EU Cosmetics Regulation No. 1223/2009 as required to be labeled by the EU Detergents Regulation No. 647/2004.: None
- View Material Safety Data Sheet
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for this product can be downloaded from our website. Please note that OSHA's Hazard Communication Standard has different disclosure requirements than California's "Cleaning Products Right to Know Act of 2017." Therefore, information listed in Section 3 of the SDS may not exactly match the information in this disclosure.
- UPC: 816276010502
- Applicable Materials: Painted Wheels Chrome Aluminum Stainless Steel Powder Coat Anodized PVD Chrome
- Applicable Locations: Wheels
- Car Finishes: Gloss
- Product Form: Cream
- Weight: 0.6 lbs