Watermelon Snow Foam Extreme Suds Cleansing Wash
- In Stock
Use It With
Watermelon Snow Foam Shampoo smells exactly like a juicy seedless watermelon ready to be carved up and creates the thick foaming suds that only Chemical Guys snow foams can produce!
Use This Soap To:
- Get the perfect scratch-free wash
- Penetrate deep into stuck-on mud
- Achieve a streak-free shine
- Spray unending thick creamy suds
- Turn your wash into a fruity foam bath
Premium Super Polymers Protect Paintwork
Traditional wash methods push dirt around on painted surfaces inducing scratches and marring marks that rob your car of shine. Watermelon Snow Foam contains powerful hyper surfactants that cut through dirt and grime, lifting them from sensitive automotive paintwork with billions of scrubbing bubbles, then safely lubricate and guide them off the paint for a scratch-free wash.
Versatile Formula Cleans All Exterior Parts
Watermelon Snow Foam is gentle and can clean any area of your vehicle from wheels to paintwork. This super sudsy soap is pH-balanced and rinses clean every time with no residue for a clean surface that will grab attention and smells like an orchard of freshly grown juicy watermelon. The high level of foam makes this high-tech detailing shampoo perfect for foam cannons and foam guns.
- Shake well and add 1 to 3 oz to 5 gallon bucket or 32 oz solution tank of foam cannon or gun.
- Pre rinse vehicle to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Foam cannon or gun: spray vehicle with thick wash foam to protect the paint against swirls and scratches.
- Wash surface with wash mitt and soapy solution.
- Rinse using clean water for perfect shine.
- Dry with a premium microfiber towel.
|Ingredient INCI Name||Ingredient CAS Number||Ingredient Category||Ingredient Function|
|Alpha Olefin Sulfonate||68439-57-6||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Surfactant|
|Sodium (c10-16) Benzenesulfonate||68081-81-2||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Surfactant|
- Chemicals of Concern:
- Chemicals on CA SB 258 designated list: None
- Fragrance allergen included on Annex III of the EU Cosmetics Regulation No. 1223/2009 as required to be labeled by the EU Detergents Regulation No. 647/2004.: None
- View Material Safety Data Sheet
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for this product can be downloaded from our website. Please note that OSHA's Hazard Communication Standard has different disclosure requirements than California's "Cleaning Products Right to Know Act of 2017." Therefore, information listed in Section 3 of the SDS may not exactly match the information in this disclosure.
Filter Abrasive Contaminants From Your Wash Water Using A Cyclone Dirt Trap!
Prevent Unnecessary Scratching And Swirl Marks To Your Paint.
Simply fill your wash buckets with water, then gently insert the Cyclone Dirt Trap vertically while leveling it out flat towards the bottom to create an air-tight suction.
- UPC: 842850101243
- Applicable Locations: Exterior
- Car Finishes: Gloss
- Product Form: Liquid
- Weight: 1.3 lbs
- Size: 16oz