V36 & V38 Ultimate Final Polish Kit For Light Swirls & Scratches
Use It With
4 Options$39.99 $55.99 MSRP
The Hex-Logic Buffing Pad Sampler Kit comes with our most essential pads to get the job done. Choose between the fan-favorite cutting, polishing, and ... finshing pad for the best results on any paint finish, then clean the pads between passes with Chemical Guys Polishin Pad Cleaner that comes included with the kit!
Old school rubbing compounds, rotary polishers, and wool pads just don’t work for modern paint finishes, so Chemical Guys came up with V36 and V38 polishes. These new water-based paints with clear coats are friendly to the atmosphere, but show every swirl and scratch. Chemical Guys came up with these advanced polishing compounds to evolve with the automobile industry.
Use This Kit To:
- Remove heavy scratches and swirl marks
- Refine compounding marks and restore gloss and shine
- Optical grade micro abrasive technology
- Formulated without fillers; the results you see are the results you get
V36 Cutting Polish
V36 Optical Grade Cutting Polish is the first optical grade cutting polish to use precision diminishing abrasives to eliminate light to moderate paint defects and imperfections. V36 is blended with optical-grade micro abrasives that remove paint imperfections and defects, then finish with the clarity and precision that perfectionists demand. V36 cuts hard to remove moderate swirls, scratches, oxidation, and restore luster and gloss to sun-faded paint. V36 contains no fillers or oils, so the results you see are the results you get.
V38 Final Polish
When only perfection will do at the end of a polishing detail, detailers reach for Chemical Guys V38 Optical Grade Final Polish to refine depth, luster, and gloss. V38 refines compound and polishing marks from prior steps, and enhances reflection, shine, and gloss on any paint finish. V38 works on conventional clear coat, ceramic clear coat, and single stage paint finishes.
Versatile Use All Around Your Car
Use the full V-Line Kit to restore paintwork, clear optical plastics on headlights and tail lights, wheel finishes, carbon fiber, and any other exterior car part that is shiny or clear. The refined micro-abrasives of the V-Line come in coarse compounding grits, and refined polishing grits that can remove wet-sanding marks with just a dual-action polisher.
Dual Action Polisher
- Shake well and apply 4-5 drops to desired pad.
- Prime pad with Pad Conditioner. Dab product out evenly across 2' x 2' section.
- Turn on machine on paint to speed setting 1 to spread product.
- Increase speed to 5-6 and using moderate pressure, work area in 2-3 passes until product becomes clear.
- Follow with light pressure to finish.
- Remove residue with a clean microfiber towel.
- Please Note: Always try a test spot before use.
|Ingredient INCI Name||Ingredient CAS Number||Ingredient Category||Ingredient Function|
|Natural Diatomaceous Earth||61790-53-2||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Polishing Agent|
|Aluminum Oxide||1344-28-1||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Polishing Agent|
|Isoakanes||68551-19-9||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Diluent|
- Chemicals of Concern:
- Chemicals on CA SB 258 designated list: None
- Fragrance allergen included on Annex III of the EU Cosmetics Regulation No. 1223/2009 as required to be labeled by the EU Detergents Regulation No. 647/2004.: None
- View Material Safety Data Sheet
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for this product can be downloaded from our website. Please note that OSHA's Hazard Communication Standard has different disclosure requirements than California's "Cleaning Products Right to Know Act of 2017." Therefore, information listed in Section 3 of the SDS may not exactly match the information in this disclosure.
- UPC: 811339021884
- Car Color: All
- Applicable Materials: Painted Surfaces
- Applicable Locations: Exterior
- Car Finishes: Gloss
- Weight: 2.4 lbs