Tough Mudder Off-Road Truck & ATV Heavy Duty Wash Shampoo
- In Stock
Use It With
Tough Mudder is the ultimate off-road vehicle wash that safely removes stuck-on dirt and sand while leaving behind a layer of sealant that makes it harder for fresh mud to stick to the surface!
Use This Soap To:
- Make any filthy off-road vehicle shine
- Pull off intense dirt, grease, mud, and grime
- Repel fresh dirt, mud, and debris
- Protect your truck against swirls and scratches
- Make your next car wash a breeze
Heavy Duty Cleaning Agents for Stuck-On Dirt & Debris
Wash any off-road filth from your ATV, quad, dirt bike, truck, 4x4, or dune buggy with Tough Mudder! Simply spray over dried mud and dirt, then watch it slide right off the paintwork, glass, wheels, engine bays, and undercarriage parts. The thick soap clings hard to abrasive dirt and sand, releases it from the surface, and surrounds it with slick lubricants to help prevent swirls and scratches.
Slick Additives to Keep Your Truck Cleaner for Longer
Tough Mudder doesn't just clean stuck on off-road dirt, debris, and mud, it also contains specialty surface release additives that leave behind a super slick surface that makes it harder for fresh mud to stick. This new technology will not only leave your truck or off-road vehicle cleaner for longer, it will also make washing it next time easier!
- Shake well and add 1 - 3 oz to 5 gallon bucket or 32 oz solution tank of foam cannon or gun.
- Pre-rinse vehicle to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Foam cannon or gun: spray vehicle with thick wash foam to protect the paint against swirls and scratches.
- Wash surface with wash mitt and soapy solution.
- Rinse using clean water for perfect shine.
- Dry with a premium microfiber towel.
|Ingredient INCI Name||Ingredient CAS Number||Ingredient Category||Ingredient Function|
|Alpha Olefin Sulfonate||68439-57-6||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Surfactant|
|Sodium (c10-16) Benzenesulfonate||68081-81-2||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Surfactant|
- Chemicals of Concern:
- Chemicals on CA SB 258 designated list: None
- Fragrance allergen included on Annex III of the EU Cosmetics Regulation No. 1223/2009 as required to be labeled by the EU Detergents Regulation No. 647/2004.: None
- View Material Safety Data Sheet
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for this product can be downloaded from our website. Please note that OSHA's Hazard Communication Standard has different disclosure requirements than California's "Cleaning Products Right to Know Act of 2017." Therefore, information listed in Section 3 of the SDS may not exactly match the information in this disclosure.
Filter Abrasive Contaminants From Your Wash Water Using A Cyclone Dirt Trap!
Prevent Unnecessary Scratching And Swirl Marks To Your Paint.
Simply fill your wash buckets with water, then gently insert the Cyclone Dirt Trap vertically while leveling it out flat towards the bottom to create an air-tight suction.
- UPC: 811339028920
- Car Color: All
- Applicable Locations: Exterior
- Car Finishes: Off-Road Mud
- Product Form: Liquid
- Weight: 1.3 lbs
- Size: 16oz