TORQ10FX Random Orbital Polisher
- Select Options to see Availability
Use It With
Polishing & Buffing Pad Conditioner2 Sizes$4.99
Chemical Guys Polishing Pad Conditioner lubricates buffing and polishing pads to reduce wear and tear, and produce superior polishing results. Dry r ... ubbing builds up excess heat and friction, which reduces the effectiveness of polish abrasives and wears down buffing pads prematurely.
Hex-Logic Quantum 5.5" Best of the Best Buffing Pads Kit (8 Items)$79.99
The Hex-Logic Quantum Polishing Pad Kit comes with everything you need for full polishing detail jobs. The traditional 5.5’’ size strikes the best bal ... ance of coverage and focused cutting power, and fits all standard 5” rotary and dual action hook and loop backing plates.
The TORQ10FX is the dual action polisher that combines the power and precision demanded by professionals with the comfort and intuitive controls dreamed of by enthusiasts.
Use This Polisher To:
- Restore a mirror shine to any paint
- Work with the machine, not against it
- Finish any detailing task in less time
- Easily switch between 3, 4, 5, and 6" pads
- Work smarter, not harder
Unmatched User Experience For All
The TORQ10FX gives the perfect speed, control, and accuracy to perform at the highest level on any job. Use lower speeds to spread wax or sealant with an even coat, or higher speed settings to remove defects like swirls and scratches. Onboard digital speed adjustment buttons and a digital display provide accurate and precise control over all six speeds of the machine’s powerful 700W motor.
Harmonious Balancing For Ultimate Control
No other machine combines the power, refinement, and intuitive ease-of-use like the TORQ10FX. Superior build materials, smooth power engagement startup, internal component layout, and fluid operation ensure the TORQ10FX lasts for years of reliable and pleasurable detailing use. The smooth power band inspires comfort and control in the hands of any detailing professional or enthusiast.
Built In Safety Features
Updated grips at the front and rear, compact design, and properly-balanced weight distribution make the machine easier to maneuver and control than ever. The TORQ10FX is designed with built-in safety features that prevent the user from damaging or burning paintwork. The mechanical safety features stop the machine from spinning on sensitive areas like edges and dramatic contours.
- Shake well and apply 4-5 drops of V36 to Orange Pad.
- Prime pad with Pad Conditioner.
- Dab product out evenly across 2' x 2' section.
- Turn on machine on surface to speed setting 1 to spread product.
- Increase speed to 5-6 and using moderate pressure.
- Work area in 2-3 passes until product becomes clear.
- Examine results. If you are satisfied with results, proceed to step 10.
- If you are not satisfied with results, try using V34 with the Orange Pad; if you are satisfied, proceed to step 10.
- If an even more aggressive approach is needed, switch to the Yellow Cutting Pad.
- Refine finish with white pad and V38 Final Polish.
- Work until optical clarity is achieved.
- Remove residue with clean microfiber towel.
- Product Features: 5" Backing Plate OPM: 1,500 - 4,200 Power: 700 W
- Machine Type: Dual Action/Random Orbital 120 V
- Throw: 8mm
- Weight: 5.5 lbs
Which Choice Of Products Do I Need To Remove Scratches From My Car?
Find Out Which Compound or Polish Is Right For You
So there is no cookie-cutter answer that will work for every car out there. What there is, though, is a method. We have a method for selecting the best combination of machine, pad, and polishing compound for any car we may detail.