TORQ R5 3”, 5”, and 6” backing plates utilize Hyper Flex Technology to conform to curves and contours, filling the space more evenly with the whole pad for better results with your rotary polisher.
Use This To:
- Tackle intense paint correction quickly and easily
- Polish paintwork, clear plastic, polished metal
- Minimize friction and heat
- Polish away swirls, scratches, and water spots
- Easily remove backing plate without damaging it
Finier Finishing In Less Time
Hyper-Flex Technology allows the R5 backing plate to flex and conform to every curve and contour, ensuring maximum buffing pad contact and a finer finish in less time than traditional backing plates. Specialty air channels funnel in fresh air to cool the backing plate, machine, and pad for reduced wear during long polishing jobs and to maximize polish work time for finer results in less time.
A Size For Every Job
The TORQ R5” Backing Plate fits any rotary polisher that accepts 5/8’’ - 11 spindle accessories that use the hook and loop system. Choose the 3” backing plate for small and hard-to-reach areas. Use the 5” backing plate as your workhorse that strikes the best balance of coverage and focused cutting power. Go with the 6” option to cover the largest surfaces areas in the shortest amount of time.
How to Change Backing Plate:
- Lock rotary polisher mechanism with the locking button located at the top of the unit.
- Line up the rotary backing plate with the output shaft threads of the machine.
- Gently screw the backing plate down in place until it locks against the bottom of the threads.
- To remove, lock the polisher mechanism and unscrew the backing plate from the machine.
- UPC: 811339021723
- Car Color: All
- Applicable Locations: Exterior
- Weight: 0.2 lbs
- Size: 5 inch