TORQ Professional Max Foam 8 Cannon & Gallon Soaps Kit
- Select Options to see Availability
Use It With
Every TORQ Foam Cannon Kit comes with a gallon of either our Honeydew Snow Foam, Hybrid V7 Select High Suds Soap, or Glossworkz Soap the perfect pair for the thickest car wash foam!
Use This To:
- Spray clinging foam from any pressure washer
- Give your car the gentlest wash possible
- Shoot cleansing suds into cracks and crevices
- Preserve scratch and swirl free paintwork
- Maintain a flawless finish during every wash
Ideal for Gas Pressure Washers
The TORQ Max Foam 8 is designed to shoot thick car washing foam with any pressure washer 800-3,500 PSI. The thicker the foam, the better it sticks to dirt, breaks it down, and slides off the car before even being touched with a wash mitt. Pre-saturating vehicles with thick wash foam during a wash drastically reduces the chances of installing swirls and scratches caused by improper washing.
Awesome Soaps, Amazing Wash
This TORQ Max Foam 8 Kit comes with your choice of either one of the fan-favorite Chemical Guys car wash soaps Honeydew Snow Foam or Hybrid V7 Select High Suds! Choose Honeydew Snow Foam for the thickest and slickest foaming experience with your new TORQ Max Foam 8 Cannon, or for an intense glossy and wet shine, add Hybrid V7 Select High Suds!
The Best Wash Results
The innovative TORQ Foam Cannon is designed to cover any size vehicle with amazing snow foam. The adjustable settings make the TORQ Foam Cannon System the perfect choice for any detailing professional and enthusiast. The TORQ Foam Cannon covers every inch of your vehicle with thick foam designed to loosen dirt and debris for a swirl-free shine!
- Unscrew fluid tank from foam cannon unit and fill fluid tank with warm water.
- Add 1-3 ounces of car wash soap, then attach fluid tank to foam cannon unit.
- Rinse car with water to remove loose debris and grime.
- Reattach foam cannon to pressure washer wand via the quick release nozzle.
- Cover car with thick car wash foam.
- Proceed with 2-bucket car wash method, then rinse and dry car.
Filter Abrasive Contaminants From Your Wash Water Using A Cyclone Dirt Trap!
Prevent Unnecessary Scratching And Swirl Marks To Your Paint.
Simply fill your wash buckets with water, then gently insert the Cyclone Dirt Trap vertically while leveling it out flat towards the bottom to create an air-tight suction.
- Car Color: All
- Applicable Materials: Painted Surfaces
- Applicable Locations: Exterior
- Weight: 11.4 lbs