Sticky Citrus Wheel Cleaner Gel
- In Stock
Use It With
Quick Load Caddy Detailing Essentials Wash & Protect Kit$89.99
Whether you’re brand new to the world of car detailing or you’re a pro looking to restock on essential products, the Quick Load Caddy Detaili ... ng Essentials Wash & Protect Kit has everything you need to clean and protect your ride, and keep your arsenal organized and stored for detailing on the go!
Sticky Citrus Gel is a thick viscosity wheel cleaner that clings to wheels and rims, keeping the all-natural formula exactly where you need it fighting dirt and debris without rolling off!
Use Sticky Citrus For:
- Break down and remove stuck on dirt and debris
- Safely lift and remove brake dust
- Restore a brilliant shine to all wheels
- Clean with minimal agitation
- Extend work time for best results
Clingy Formula For Minimal Scrubbing
Sticky Citrus clings to wheels and vertical surfaces, suspending road grime, brake dust, oil, and dirt and then lifting it off the wheel safely and gently. Sticky Citrus sticks hard to keep the cleaning power where you need it, without rolling off the surface. Spray Sticky Citrus over filthy wheel parts, and watch as it sticks to the filthiest surfaces for a deeper clean using less product!
Safe For All Wheel Types
We’ve formulated Sticky Citrus with all-natural citrus extracts, and without highly-caustic cleaners. Sticky Citrus Gel combines natural cleaners with oxygen generators to clean any wheel type safely and effectively, without any harm to you or the environment. The non-caustic formula cleans and degreases nasty wheels fast, then rinses clean with no spots and no residue!
- Rinse wheels with a sharp stream of water to remove loose dirt and soften tough grime.
- Spray wheel cleaner on wheels, tires, brakes, and suspension components.
- Let sit to break down filth and grime for several minutes.
- Use brush to gently agitate dirt and grime.
- Rinse away filth, cleaner residue, and soap with a sharp stream of water
- Please Note: Always test in a small, inconspicuous area before first use
|Ingredient INCI Name||Ingredient CAS Number||Ingredient Category||Ingredient Function|
|Sodium Tripolyphosphate||7758-29-4||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Degreasing/Cleaning/Neutralizing Agent|
|Polyacrylic Acid||9003-01-4||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Thickening Agent|
|Alpha Olefin Sulfonate||68439-57-6||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Degreasing/Cleaning|
- Chemicals of Concern:
- Chemicals on CA SB 258 designated list: None
- Fragrance allergen included on Annex III of the EU Cosmetics Regulation No. 1223/2009 as required to be labeled by the EU Detergents Regulation No. 647/2004.: None
- View Material Safety Data Sheet
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for this product can be downloaded from our website. Please note that OSHA's Hazard Communication Standard has different disclosure requirements than California's "Cleaning Products Right to Know Act of 2017." Therefore, information listed in Section 3 of the SDS may not exactly match the information in this disclosure.
- UPC: 811339027671
- Applicable Materials: Painted Wheels Chrome Aluminum Stainless Steel Powder Coat Anodized
- Applicable Locations: Wheels Undercarriage Brakes Calipers Exterior
- Product Form: Gel
- Application Type: Clean
- Weight: 1.3 lbs
- Size: 16oz