Signature Series Wheel Cleaner
- In Stock
Signature Series is a strong citrus-based wheel cleaner that is tough on brake dust and filth, but gentle and safe for most wheel finishes and materials.
Use This To:
- Power through thick grime and contamination
- Help prevent permanent damage to wheels and brakes
- Quickly pull off dirt and debris in seconds
- Spray down suspension and brake parts
- Dilute for the perfect cleaning muscle on any job
Natural Citrus Cleaning Power
Signature Series Wheel Cleaner is blended with natural citrus extracts for powerful cleaning of dirt, grime, and brake dust. Brake dust contains corrosive iron and carbon deposits that can destroy wheels. Signature Series helps remove this contamination before it causes permanent corrosion and damage. The natural citrus formula is safe for painted, polished, powder coated, and wrapped wheels.
Powerful Decontamination with a Gentle Finish
Adding Signature Series to normal wheel cleanings reduces buildup and corrosion and protects a pristine showroom shine. Spray the cleaner directly onto alloy wheels, plastic wheel covers, brake parts, suspension parts, plastic fender liners, or undercarriage parts to break down caustic grime and filth. Clean rubber tire sidewalls to ensure tire shine dressings last longer and look better!
- Rinse wheels with a sharp stream of water to remove loose dirt and soften tough grime.
- Spray wheel cleaner on wheels, tires, brakes, and suspension components.
- Let sit to break down filth and grime for several minutes.
- Use brush to gently agitate dirt and grime.
- Rinse away filth, cleaner residue, and soap with a sharp stream of water
- Please Note: Always test in a small, inconspicuous area before first use
|Ingredient INCI Name||Ingredient CAS Number||Ingredient Category||Ingredient Function|
|Sodium Metasilicate Pentahydrate||6834-92-0||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Degreasing/Cleaning/Neutralizing Agent|
|Sodium (c10-16) Benzenesulfonate||68081-81-2||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Surfactant|
|Ethylene Glycol Butyl||111-76-2||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Degreasing/Cleaning|
- Chemicals of Concern:
- Chemicals on CA SB 258 designated list: None
- Fragrance allergen included on Annex III of the EU Cosmetics Regulation No. 1223/2009 as required to be labeled by the EU Detergents Regulation No. 647/2004.: None
- View Material Safety Data Sheet
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for this product can be downloaded from our website. Please note that OSHA's Hazard Communication Standard has different disclosure requirements than California's "Cleaning Products Right to Know Act of 2017." Therefore, information listed in Section 3 of the SDS may not exactly match the information in this disclosure.
- UPC: 816276018713
- Applicable Materials: Painted Wheels Chrome Aluminum Stainless Steel Powder Coat Anodized
- Applicable Locations: Wheels Brakes Undercarriage Calipers Tires Exterior
- Product Form: Liquid
- Application Type: Clean
- Weight: 1.3 lbs
- Size: 16oz