Rico's Horchata Scent Air Freshener
- Select Options to see Availability
Rico’s Horchata is the fresh smelling air freshener that turns any old day into a fiesta with delicious undertones of sweet vanilla, milk, and cinnamon sure to get anyone’s mouthwatering!
Use This Air Freshener To:
- Instantly cool and refresh your interior
- Satisfy your sugar cravings without the calories
- Throw a party in your car every day
- Enjoy your favorite drink anywhere, anytime
- Turn any day into a special occasion
Celebrate Every Day
Now, it doesn’t have to be Taco Tuesday to enjoy the sweet scent of your favorite Latin drink. The soft almond and vanilla undertones of this premium air freshener will chill and refresh your stinky spaces while an invigorating zing of cinnamon and celebration. With just one spray, you can almost hear the mariachi band, feel the piñata bat in your hand, and taste the jalapeno slowly searing your tongue.
Cool Your Mouth- And Your Ride!
When your mouth is on fire after a trip to your favorite Mexican joint or after trying abuelo’s secret salsa, the only thing to quench your scorched mouth is a glass of ice-cold Horchata. The sweet vanilla and almond beverage instantly extinguishes that 3 alarm fire burning in your mouth. Now, with the Horchata Air Freshener, you can get that same refreshing power for your home, office, and most importantly, your car!
- Clean and vacuum any debris and old food or stains that may be imparting foul smells into the automobile interior.
- Shake well.
- Lightly mist around carpets, cloth upholstery, and under seats.
- Enjoy fresh scent.
1 – 5 Minutes
|Ingredient INCI Name||Ingredient CAS Number||Ingredient Category||Ingredient Function|
|Sodium Xylenesulphonate||1300-72-7||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Diluent|
|Scent||Not Known||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Fragrance|
- Chemicals of Concern:
- Chemicals on CA SB 258 designated list: None
- Fragrance allergen included on Annex III of the EU Cosmetics Regulation No. 1223/2009 as required to be labeled by the EU Detergents Regulation No. 647/2004.: None
- View Material Safety Data Sheet
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for this product can be downloaded from our website. Please note that OSHA's Hazard Communication Standard has different disclosure requirements than California's "Cleaning Products Right to Know Act of 2017." Therefore, information listed in Section 3 of the SDS may not exactly match the information in this disclosure.
Perform An AC Flush To Maximize The Efficiency Of Your Air Freshener!
Eliminate All Odors and Make Your Air Freshener Last Much Longer
Simply setting your AC to circulation mode and spraying a premium air freshener into the recirculation intake will recycle air through the lower vents of the vehicle to filter your odor eliminator through the AC system to eliminate airborne bacteria!
- Product Form: Liquid